Important information regarding Licensing Examination of Nepal Nursing Council: This notice has been published for the information of all regarding the upcoming name registration certificate examination (Licensing Examination) to be conducted by the Nepal Nursing Council on 2079-3-25. Candidates appearing for the National Licensing Examination for Nurses (NLEN) must have passed the minimum proficiency certificate level of Nursing (P.C.L. Nursing) or B.Sc Nursing and candidates appearing for the National Licensing Examination for Midwives (NLEM) Must have passed in Midwifery Science (BMS).
Online Form Submission Date - 2079-02-13 to 2079-03-11
Online Double Fee - From 2079-03-12 to 2079-03-18
Date of Examination - Saturday 2079-03-25
- To complete the online form, please visit the exam link at www.exam.nnc.org.np and follow the instructions. The exam application form will not be available through any medium other than online.
- The examination fee is Rs. 3,100 / - for nurses and Rs. 6,100.- (Rupees six thousand one hundred only) Arrangement has been made to remit through eSewa.
- Provision has been made to pay the examination fee of Rs. 4,100 (Rs. 4,100 only) and a delay fee of Rs. 8,100 (only Rs.
- Detailed information regarding the examination can be obtained from the office of this council. In addition, the Council's website can be viewed at www.nnc.org.np or can be contacted on 01-4372521.
- The Examination Committee of the Nepal Nursing Council may, if it deems necessary, conduct interviews with the candidates.
- Exam time will be from 9:00 am to 11:30 am (2 hours 30 minutes).
- All candidates appearing for the registration test will be required to wear a mask when coming to the examination center due to Covid-19 infection. In addition, the fever of the examinees will be measured at each center.
- The council will provide a black gel pen to the candidates in the registration exam. Students appearing for the exams are advised not to bring or carry items such as mobile phones, pens, watches, rings, thefts, ear rings, tops, or any other electronic devices.
- In the written test of the registration exam, 150 questions will be asked for both nursing and midwifery and its integer will also be 150. Only those who get 50% marks will be considered as successful candidates. In case of Midwifery, there will be an additional 50 integer experimental tests. In order to be successful, the examinee has to get 80% marks.
- Candidates who fail only one of the written or experimental exams in the case of Midwifery will also have to fill up the form.
- In order to be eligible for the examination, certificates of all the educational qualifications required for the examination should be published on the date before the last date of submission of the form in the examination fee. If the examinee fills the online form without the specified criteria, the fee paid for SOCA will not be refunded.
Nepal Nursing Council
Phone no. 01-4372521
Notice Entrance Exam