Nepal Transit and Warehousing Company Written Exam Center for Various Positions: According to the previously published advertisement of Nepal Transit and Warehousing Company Limited (Nepal Parbahan Tatha Godam Byabasthapan Company Limited), the examination center for the internal competition, open and inclusive competitive written examination has been determined as follows; This notice is published for the information of all concerned.
As there will be a special examination center for candidates with Covid-19 infection. At least 3 (three) hours before the commencement of the examination, information must be given to Nepal Transportation and Warehousing Company Limited.
1) Candidates should use only a dot pen/pen with black ink on the answer sheet.
2) Since no candidate will be admitted to the examination without the admit card, he/she must bring the admit card with him/her and arrive at the examination hall at least 1 hour before the commencement of the examination.
3) It is prohibited to carry bags, mobile phones, and other electronic devices in the examination hall.
4) Even if there is an unexpected holiday on the day of the examination, the scheduled examination program will not be postponed without prior notice.
5) When writing answers to objective multiple-choice questions, only English capital letters will be accepted.
6) In the exam, along with the admit card issued by the relevant body, you must bring your citizenship or any identity card including a photo issued by the Nepal government.
7) The examination will be conducted in compliance with the norms related to examination (operation and management), 2077 (Third Amendment) issued by the commission in special cases of transition.
8) All the examinees have to compulsorily fill out the self-declaration form regarding their health condition through electronic means on the website of Shree Nepal Transport and Warehousing Company Limited.
9) As a special examination center will be arranged for the candidates infected with Covid-19, such candidates should inform Shri Nepal Transport and Warehousing Company Limited that they are infected in advance.
Before entering the examination center, candidates must wear a mask and bring sanitizer and drinking water for their purpose.
10) Candidates should arrive at the examination center 1 hour before the scheduled time for the examination.
11) When entering and exiting the examination center, and when using the toilet, the candidates must maintain a distance of 2 (two) meters and go to the designated place in order without crowding.
12) Candidates should not gather in groups and talk.
13) The personnel assigned to the examination should fully comply with the instructions given.
Notice Exam Center