SEE Exam 2080 Registration Notice: Everything You Need to Know
The Government of Nepal, National Board of Examinations (NEB), Examination Control Office Class 10 Sanothimi, Bhaktapur, has released the registration notice for the Secondary Education Examination (SEE) 2080. Here are the essential details you need to know:
- The registration form for inclusion in the regular SEE for the academic session 2079 in class 9th in general, traditional (Sanskrit/Vedvidyashram/Gurukul/Madrasa Gonpa), and technical stream students for the year 2080 is available from 2079/11/19 to 2080/01/15.
- Students studying in class 9th as regular students, including general, traditional, and technical streams, must have passed the annual examination of class 8th or 9th in the marking system. They need a minimum D+ grade and minimum D grade in the year 2078 in compulsory subjects.
- The cost of the registration form is Rs. 300, and for students unable to take admission within 2080/01/15, the amount, including late fees of Rs. 600, must be submitted through the school they are studying.
- The form must be submitted along with the copy of grade sheet, birth certificate (attested by the headmaster), recent passport size photograph in school uniform, and revenue return to the related education development and coordination unit.
- Schools should certify the name, date of birth, and name of the mother and father of the students studying regularly in their schools regardless of the difference.
- Students of open and alternative schools and non-formal adult schools need to fill form together with the registration form at the time of filling the examination application form.
Working Time Limit:
- The Education Development and Coordinating Unit will send online entry to schools for enrollment till the end of Ashad 2080.
- To be received by the school and sent to Education Development and Coordination Unit by 15th Shrawan 2080.
- The Education Development and Coordination Unit will send school details to the Examination Control Office to maintain the registration number till the end of Bhadra 2080.
- The Education Development and Coordination Unit will send the details along with the registration number established by the Examination Control Office to the respective Education Development Directorate and the respective schools till the end of Ashoj 2080.
- Students should fill the registration form only from the school where they are studying regularly. Double registration can lead to cancellation of the exam, and the responsible person will be accountable.
- Space for keeping the 12-digit registration number will be left blank while filling the form. After receiving the registration number from the examination control office, the education development and coordination unit will provide the school with half-size paper.
- The registration form is available from the concerned education and coordination unit. If not available, the form can be downloaded from the Examination Control Office Class 10 website www.see.gov.np or the National Examination Board website www.neb.gov.np.
- For any information or doubt, students can visit the website of the National Examination Board www.neb.gov.np or the Examination Control Office of Class 10 www.see.gov.np. They can also contact the Examination Control Office Class 10 at 01-6630819.
The registration process for SEE 2080 is open from 2079/11/19 to 2080/01/15. Students need to fill the registration form along with the necessary documents and revenue return. The working time limit for the registration process is till the end of Ashoj 2080. It is essential to
note that students can only fill the registration form from the school where they are studying regularly. Filling the form from more than one school or district location can lead to automatic cancellation of both forms. Students who attempt double registration or falsification of any information will be held responsible, and their exam will be canceled.
The registration form for SEE 2080 is available at the concerned education and coordination unit. In case the form is unavailable, students can download it from the Examination Control Office Class 10 website or the National Examination Board website.
The cost of registration for regular, general, traditional, and technical stream students studying in class 9th in schools is Rs. 300. Students who miss the deadline can submit the filled form with a late fee of Rs. 600 through the school to the related education development and coordination unit. The schools should certify the students' name, date of birth, and parents' names and details of the revenue fee. The registration form for open and alternative schools and non-formal adult schools needs to be filled together with the examination application form.
After filling the registration form, the education development and coordination units will send online entries to schools for enrollment. The schools need to receive and submit the forms to the unit by the 15th of Shrawan 2080. The education development and coordination unit will provide half-size paper with the registration number after receiving it from the examination control office.
It is the responsibility of the education development and coordination units to complete the necessary details of the registration form, online entry, and follow-up work as per the work schedule. The units need to send school details to the Examination Control Office to maintain the registration number till the end of Bhadra 2080. The details along with the registration number established by the Examination Control Office will be sent to the respective Education Development Directorate and the respective schools.
Notice SEE NEB