Government of Nepal, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Scholarship Division, Kesharmahal, Kathmandu published a notice regarding Asia e University (AeU) Scholarship for BBA and MBA Programs.
The scholarships are given to students from the ACD Member Countries who wish to study FULL TIME in undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in AeU. AeU offers TWO (2) Scholarship Awards, one for each level of study. covering full tuition fees to each of the ACD Member countries.
This scholarship only covers full tuition fees. Successful candidates will have to provide their own transportation and living expenses during their respective study period.
Fund type: Scholarship
Amount: Tuition Fee
Admission Criteria for Students from ACD Member Countries:
(1) The Award is open to citizens of ALL ACD Member countries.
(2) The Award will be given to each member country for the undergraduate and postgraduate programme one each respectively.
(3) The Award will be in the form of a full waiver of tuition fees only
(4) The undergraduate programmes are:
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Honours (BBA lions, full-time)
- Bachelor of Information & Communication Technology, Honours (BICT lions, full-time)
- Applicants must possess a Diploma, or Pre-University or any other recognised equivalent qualification with a minimum of CGPA of 3.0 or equivalent.
- English Language requirements minimum score of 5.5 for IELTS: OR other recognized equivalent
(5) The Postgraduate programmes are:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA full-time)
- Master in Management (MIM full-time)
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor's degree or any other recognised equivalent qualification with a minimum of CGPA 3.50 or equivalent.
- English Language requirements minimum score of 6.0 for IELTS: OR other recognized equivalent
(6) Generally, applicants will have achieved academic excellence in their past performance at schools/colleges, and actively participated in extra-curricular activities or community services.
(7) Important requirements: For smooth communication, the applicant must provide us with the following:
- Country of Origin
- Level of Academic Qualification
- Copy of applicant passport and
- Certified copies of High School/College/University Certification
Terms and Conditions:
(I) The Awards will be in the form of a Full Waiver of Tuition Fees only. Other expenses related to travel, living and accommodation, visa, etc. will be borne entirely by the student.
- The duration of the Award will cover the normal duration of the programme only. If the student exceeds the normal duration of the programme, he/she will need to bear the extra tuition fees incurred.
- The student must show satisfactory academic performance throughout the programme. The Award may be terminated by the University at any time if the conduct or progress of the student has been unsatisfactory.
- If the Award is not used for a particular semester it is offered, it shall be deemed to have lapsed unless under special circumstances approved by the University Selection Committee.
- The Award is neither transferable nor exchangeable for cash and is subject to the availability of funds.
- Fulfilment of the requirements does not guarantee the offering of the Award.
- Application deadlines will be at least three months before the commencement of the following semester. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Results of the new-ACD Scholar Awards will be made known within three weeks after the closing date.
- The University Selection Committee reserves the right to review the criteria of the awards as and when required. The decision of the Committee shall be final.
General instructions to applicants
- Completed application form and certified true copy of relevant documents and transcripts should be made through the Foreign Office of the home country to the ACD Secretariat, Kuwait.
- Applicants are currently not financially assisted by other parties and not bonded with any organisation.
- Successful applicants must adhere to the University rules and regulations.