Government of Nepal, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Scholarship Branch, Keshar Mahal, Kathmandu Important information regarding invitations for candidates to study for free scholarship on BSc Forestry at Siddhant Campus Gandakot:
Received 5 Seat Scholarship for Study in BSc Forestry for the academic session 2078/079 at Siddhant Campus Gaidakot Nawalparasi (East) under Agriculture and Forestry University (AFU); As the qualification order has to be maintained in the received quota as per the Scholarship Rules 2060; Nepali citizens who have fulfilled the following qualifications are duly invited to apply for the scholarship within the stipulated time along with the required documents.
1) Minimum qualification required for application
A) Must have passed the entrance examination conducted by the Agriculture and Forestry University (AFU) in 2078
B) Group and seat designated for application
- 3 seats in general group
- Reservation Group: Women 1 and Janajati Group 1
2) Application Deadline: From 2078-11-29 to 2078-12-9, applications can be submitted to the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Scholarship Branch, Keshar Mahal. The application form is attached herewith.
3) Provisions related to revenue: The applicants have to pay Rs. 1000.-. (One thousand) Office code no. 350003501 and voucher with revenue title No. 14229 should be submitted along with the application to the scholarship branch.
4) Documents to be submitted along with the application
- Completed application form
- Gross revenue voucher
- Copy of citizenship certificate
- Roll / Merit, Subject, Roll Number of Entrance Examination conducted by Agriculture and Forestry University (AFU)
- Transcript of educational qualification passed 10 + 2 or certificate level or equivalent, and mark sheet of SLC / See exam
- Equivalent letter issued by the concerned board if the board has obtained educational qualification from outside Nepal.
- If the name, surname, date of birth are different in the certificate of citizenship and educational qualification, the letter of recommendation of the concerned district administration office
Published date: 2078-11-27
Notice Scholarship in Nepal