M.Phil Scholarship for Inclusive Education Studies at Tribhuvan University
Tribhuvan University (TU) is offering M.Phil scholarship for inclusive education studies in collaboration with OSLO MET University, Norway. The scholarship program is a part of the "Building Inclusive Education Program in Nepal (BIEPN)" (NORHED II) program.
1. The candidate must have a Master's degree (M.Ed.) in the second class in special needs education or other related subjects.
2. The age limit of the candidate must not exceed 45 years in the academic session 2079/080.
3. The candidate must be enrolled in the M.Phil. level in the Graduate School of Education in the first semester.
1. The interested candidates must submit a motivation letter of 1000 words explaining their reason for wanting to study the subject and a concept paper of 4000 words focusing on the research topic they want to pursue at the M.Phil level.
2. The application along with the required documents, including an attested copy of educational certificate, a photocopy of citizenship, and a letter of recommendation from the Graduate School of Education, must be submitted to the Dean's Office by 4:00 PM on 5th Jestha 2080.
3. The application form can be downloaded from the website of the Dean's Office at www.tufoe.edu.np.
The scholarship program offers 5 seats for studying philosophy (M.Phil) in the scholarship subject of inclusive/special needs education.
Tribhuvan University's M.Phil scholarship for inclusive education studies is an excellent opportunity for candidates interested in pursuing a career in special needs education. The scholarship program provides financial assistance and research opportunities to deserving candidates. Eligible candidates must apply before the deadline and submit all the necessary documents to the Dean's Office.
Published on 20780/01/16 (29th April 2023, Saturday)
MPhil Tribhuvan University