Government of Nepal, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Scholarship Branch, Keshar Mahal, Kathmandu Urgent Notice on Application for Nomination for MSc in Natural Resources Management and Rural Development
MSc in Natural Resources Management and Rural Development for 2078/080 from Kathmandu Forestry College under the Institute of Forest Science Studies. As per the decision of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology dated 2079-03-13, Nepali students who wish to study on the free scholarship of the said general seat have been selected in the entrance examination held in 2078 BS for postgraduate admission from the Institute of Forest Studies, Pokhara and have been included in the Merit List. This information has been published for the information of all concerned from the candidates to apply in the scholarship branch of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Keshar Mahal, Kathmandu from 2079-03-13 to 2079-03-20.
1) Application Form: A sample application form is attached with this information and can also be obtained from the Scholarship Branch, Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology, Keshar Mahal, Kathmandu.
2) Provisions related to revenue: The applicants have to pay Rs. 1000 (one thousand) of any branch of Rastriya Banijya Bank or Thamel branch or scholarship branch should be filed at the bank counter located in Keshar Mahal premises and the original voucher should be submitted along with the application. A sample voucher is attached with this information.
Documents to be submitted along with the application:
- Completed application form
- Gross revenue voucher
- Copy of citizenship certificate
- Admission conducted by the Institute of Forest Science Studies, Pokhara under Tribhuvan University
- Exam Roll Number, Rank / Merit, Subject,
- Transcript of Character Certificate of Bachelor Level and 10+2 or Certificate Level or similar.
- Equivalency Certificate issued by the Board of Education outside Nepal.
- Copy of SLC's mark sheet
If the name and surname are different in the certificate of citizenship and educational qualification, the letter of recommendation of the concerned district administration office is the same person
5) Merit List
The qualification order of the general group of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology will be established as per the rules on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance examination conducted by the Institute of Forest Sciences, Pokhara.
P.S .: No action will be taken on the application which is overdue.
Government Scholarship Scholarship in Nepal