Nick Simons Institute (NSI) Scholarship for Anesthesia Assistant Course (AAC): The Nick Simons Institute (NSI) calls for applications among qualified Staff Nurses (SN) and Health Assistants (HA) for scholarships in the Anesthesia Assistant Course (AAC) under the National Academy of Health Sciences (NAMS).
Total Sponsored Seats —12 Nos.
- Successful candidates will be provided with full tuition cost (including stipend according to NAMS norms) for 1 year.
- Upon graduation, AAs will be bonded for two years with an NSIdesignated Government Hospital in rural Nepal.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must have:
- Nepalese citizenship
- Age not above 35
- Valid registration with related Professional Council in Nepal (registration should be completed 2 years)
- 2 years of working experience (District Hospital/ Operating room preferred)
To be selected for this scholarship you must:
- Be willing to serve in rural Nepal.
- Pass the academic entrance exam set by NAMS.
Please apply with
- Formal Application letter
- Updated Bio-data
- Recent Passport size Photo
- HA/SN Course certificate copy
- Professional council registration copy
Nick Simons Institute
Box 8975, EPC 1813
E-mail: [email protected]
Closing Date: 7 Asar 2079, TuesdScholarship in Nepal