Scholarships for Extreme Poor Dalit, Muslim and Meritorious Students Studying in Higher Education - Province No. 2:
Province Government, Province No. 2, Ministry of Social Development, Directorate of Education Development, Janakpurdham, Dhanusha Notice regarding Scholarships for the Very Poor Dalit, Muslim and Jehendar Students Studying in Higher Education
As per Activity No. 220.127.116.11 of the Program Implementation Handbook 2077/078 of the Education and Human Resource Development Center under the program of Fiscal Year 2077/078 of Directorate of Education Development, Province No. 2, Janakpurdham. As there is a program to provide scholarships for the extremely Poor Dalit, Muslim, and Jehendar students studying higher education in this state; This information has been published for the students studying in higher education in this province to register their application in the Directorate of Education Development, Province No. 2, Janakpurdham within 35 days from the date of publication of the information along with the documents mentioned in the details.
1) Must have graduated first class from community college and first-class in the transcript of class 11 and 12 and obtained a GPA of 2.8 GPA or above according to the alphabet system
2) Copy of previous year/level pass/grade sheet
3) Campus Admission Proof (Campus Admission Receipt and Campus Letter)
4) A letter from the campus certifying that he/she is a continuous student on campus and a letter from the campus certifying that he/she has not received such (similar) scholarship from other bodies.
5) As the scholarship amount will be deposited in the bank account of the student concerned, a copy of the check of the bank having the account must be submitted (account number should be clearly understood in the copy of the check).
6) Copy of Nepali citizenship certificate
7) Photo and mobile number of the concerned student must be submitted.
8) Recommendation of the ward that I am very poor living permanently
PS: It is also requested that the Education Development and Coordination Unit under this state should provide necessary coordination and facilitation.
First published date: 2077-07-18