National Examinations Board (NEB - Rastriya Pariksha Board) Vacancy 2079: Government of Nepal, National Examination Board, Recruitment Committee, Sanothimi, Bhaktapur notification inviting applications for filling up the vacant posts through open and internal competitive examination
As agreed by the Public Service Commission, the following vacant positions in this NEB and the offices under the NEB have to be filled through open and internal competitive examination; Among the employees working in this Board and the offices under the Board, from the candidates who meet the qualifications prescribed in accordance with the Regulations on the Service, Conditions, and Facilities of the Employees of the National Examination Board, Regulation 22(2) of 2076, within 30 (thirty) days from the date of publication of this notice for the first time, at a regular fee and double fee. This notification has been published for the information of all concerned to submit the application form to National Examination Board Sanothimi, Bhaktapur within 7 (seven) more days. The notice of advertisement is also placed on the board's website www.neb.gov.np.
1) Type of examination: The type and weighting of the examination will be as mentioned in the syllabus.
2) Examination Center: It will be in Kathmandu Valley. Written examination for all posts will be conducted by Public Service Commission. The program of the written examination will be published after the time is fixed by the Public Service Commission.
3) Application Fee: The application fee for Officer First Class is Rs.1,500 (one thousand five hundred), for Officer Level II Class Rs. 1,200.- (One Thousand Two Hundred), for Officer Level III Class Rs. 1,000 (one thousand) and Rs. 400 (four hundred) additional fee for each type/group after that. For Assistant Level Posts Rs. 400.- (four hundred) will have to be paid and after that for each type/group Rs.200.- (two hundred) additional fee will have to be paid.
4) Candidates who apply for open competition and internal competition should fill out separate application forms and submit it to Rastriya Banijya Bank, Sanothimi, Bhaktapur Current Account Number (Chalti Hisab Number) 173010000013001 of Rastriya Banijya Bank, Sanothimi, Bhaktapur and attach the entire voucher application form.
5) Last date of submission of application: 2079-5-4 and double fee till 2079-5-11. (If the said day falls on a public holiday, then the first day of office opening)
6) Candidate's age limit: In the case of the Officer level II category open, 21 years should be completed and not exceed 45 years. 21 years completed and not exceeding 35 years in case of official level 3rd category, not exceeding 40 years in case of female candidates. In the case of assistant level first class, 18 years should be completed and not exceed 35 years, in the case of female candidates, not exceed 40 years. There will be no age limit in the case of permanent employees of the Board.
7) Details of the work to be done in the position (Job Description): It will be as specified in the Board's Staff Service, Conditions and Facilities Regulations, 2076 and related services, and groups.
8) Salary allowance and other benefits: It will be according to the regulations related to employee service conditions and benefits of the board, 2076
9) Required minimum educational qualification:
a) For Under Secretary [Upa Sachiv] (Officer level 2nd category) post open side: Master's degree from a recognized educational institution and at least five years of working experience in an officer level position in any government service or organization related to education established as per law. should be
b) For the post of Section Officer (Officer Level 3rd Class): Must have passed Bachelor's level or equivalent from a recognized educational institution.
c) For the post of Accounts Officer (Officer Level 3rd Class): Must have passed Bachelor's level or above in Management or Commerce from a recognized educational institution or one of the core subjects of Economics and Mathematics.
d) For the post of Law Officer (Officer Level 3rd Class): Must have passed Bachelor's degree in Law from a recognized educational institution.
e) For the post of Computer Officer (Officer Level 3rd Class): Must have passed Bachelor's level in computer subject from a recognized educational institution or must have completed bachelor's degree in any subject after receiving at least 6 months of training in computer subject.
f) For the post of Information Technology Officer (Officer Level III): Must have passed Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar subject from a recognized educational institution.
g) For the post of Library Officer (Officer Level III): Must have passed Bachelor's degree in Library Science or similar subject from a recognized educational institution.
h) For the post of Administrative Assistant (Assistant Level First Class): Must have passed Higher Secondary level or equivalent from a recognized educational institution.
J) Accounts Assistant (Assistant Level 1st Class) Post: Should have passed any one of economics, mathematics, or accounting from a recognized educational institution at a higher secondary level or proficiency certificate level or equivalent in commerce, economics, or mathematics.
J) For the post of Computer Assistant (Assistant Level 1st Class): Must have taken computer subject from a recognized educational institution and passed the proficiency certificate level or higher secondary level and received at least 6 months training in Database, Web Designing, and Development, Photoshop, Page maker.
k) Minimum educational qualification for internal competitive examination: Must be as per Regulation 11 of NEB Staff Regulations, 2076 regarding service, conditions, and facilities.
10) In the case of educational qualifications where equivalence is determined, a certified copy of the equivalence determination must be submitted compulsorily.
11) Candidates who submit the application for inclusion must submit the documents for the opening of the inclusive group.
12) The details mentioned in all the sections of the application form should be disclosed.
13) In order to fill the application form for the post to be filled by internal competition, the employee of the National Examination Board should not be disqualified according to Regulation 32 of 2076 regarding service, conditions, and facilities.
14) Applications that have not been registered within the deadline mentioned in the notification of the board's vacancy committee or have not reached the minimum educational qualification or other specified details have not been disclosed or have not submitted the prescribed fee or are not in good order will not be accepted.
15) According to the order of qualifications obtained after all stages of examination, recommendations will be made for appointment to the required number of posts.
16) In the case of subjects not mentioned in this notification, it will be in accordance with the regulations regarding the service, conditions, and facilities of the employees of the National Examination Board, 2076, and other prevailing laws.
Notification, application form and syllabus related to 170 posts can be downloaded from the board's website www.neb.gov.np.
18) For more information, the Central Office of the Board, Sanothimi, Bhaktapur, can be contacted at Phone No. 01-6630848. Additional documents required for the candidates applying towards inclusive groups:
(a) In the case of Janajati: In the case of castes listed in the Nepal Tribal/Tribal Upliftment National Foundation Act, based on the same list, but if there is more than one surname within the caste listed in the Nepal Tribal/Tribal Upliftment National Foundation Act, listed by the chief district officer on the recommendation of the head of the local level concerned. A document certifying that it is a surname within the caste.
(b) In the case of Dalits: Based on the same list in the case of castes listed by the National Dalit Commission, but if there is more than one surname within the caste listed by the National Dalit Commission, on the recommendation of the head of the local level, a document certified by the Chief District Officer as a surname within the caste listed by the National Dalit Commission.
(c) In case of disabled persons: Disability identification card issued by the Social Welfare Council or Disability certificate issued by the relevant local level stating the classification of disabled persons according to sub-section (3) of section 4 of the Act on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2074 †Last identity card.
(d) In the case of Madhesi: A document certified as Madhesi by the institution specified by the Government of Nepal by the publication of a notice in the Nepal Gazette, but a document certified as Madhesi by the Chief District Officer on the recommendation of the head of the concerned local level until the institution is specified by publication in the Nepal Gazette.
(e) In the case of backward areas:
Subsection (7) of Section 7 of Civil Service Act, 2049, Explanation Section (1) of Section 17 of Subsection (6) of Federal Parliament Secretariat Act, 2064, and Subsection (5) of Section 8 of Health Services Act, 2053 Based on the recommendation of 3 months prior to the date of filing the application form, a certificate of citizenship obtained from the respective district mentioning permanent residence in the district mentioned in clarification section (1) and a document certifying that the person currently resides permanently in the same place from the relevant local level.
If citizenship is taken from a district other than the district of permanent residence, a letter stating the reasons for doing so, obtained from the district administration office that issued citizenship, sub-section (7) of section 7 of the Civil Service Act, 2049 and sub-section (5) of section 8 of the Health Service Act, 2053 ) if married or migrated to the district mentioned in the above, marriage registration certificate in case of marriage and in case of migration, the document of the local level/body that left and migrated to.
First published date: 2079-4-6
NEB Internal Vacancy Notice:
Online Application Link: https://vacancy.neb.gov.npNEB Job Vacancy Bhaktapur Government Job