Sunkoshi Rural Municipality (Gaupalika) Rural Municipal Executive Office, Ramtar, Sindhuli, Bagmati Province, Nepal invites job application for Ganak (Enumerator) on contract service.
According to the farmer listing program procedure 2077 of the Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock Development of the Government of Nepal, in order to list the farmers in Ward No. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 of the Sunkoshi Rural Municipality, the positions and numbers as specified in the contract service are to be hired; This notice has been published for the information of all concerned to submit an application to the administration branch of Sunkoshi rural municipality within 15 days from the date of publication of this notice for the first time. No action will be taken on late or late applications.
1) Certificate of Nepalese citizenship,
2) Certificates of educational qualification,
3) Certificate of 3 months of computer-related training,
4) 2 passport-size photographs per copy,
5) Age completed 18 years and not exceeding 40 years.
6) Having a laptop or tablet or one of the android phones and able to use the internet,
1) Priority will be given to local residents.
2) Studied agriculture and animal science.
3) Preference will be given to those who have gained experience or training in census and survey or data collection work in the past.
For more information
Sunkoshi rural municipality agricultural development branch and livestock and fisheries development branch
Contact No. 9864135532, 9851014071
Notice published date: 2079-10-22
Sindhuli Bagmati Pradesh Job Vacancy Government Job