Kathmandu University (KU), School of Engineering Call for Application for Admission for Master Degree Programs (Course Based): Kathmandu University (KU), School of Engineering, calls for applications for admission in the following Master's Degree Programs for the academic year 2022/2023.
|Master of Technology in Artificial Intelligence|
|Master of Engineering in Communication Engineering|
|Master of Engineering in Computer Engineering|
|Master of Engineering/Master of Science in Geoinformatics|
|Master in Health Informatics|
|Master of Technology in Information Technology|
|Master in Land Administration|
|Master of Engineering in Planning and Operation of Energy System|
|Master of Engineering in Structural Engineering|
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
- Candidates who have completed 4 years of Bachelor of Engineering with a minimum 2.0 CGPA (on a maximum 4-point grading system) or 50% in aggregate marks are eligible to apply for the Master's degree programs.
- For MTech in IT, MTech in Al, and MS in Geoinformatics, candidates from non-Engineering disciplines also can apply.
- For a Master in Health Informatics, candidates from medical and paramedical, IT, and Engineering disciplines can apply.
- To learn further about eligibility criteria for specific programs from the list above, please have a look at the detailed criteria of each program in the program specific eligibility criteria document.
- In general, candidates are advised to check the application requirements, applicable fee, and scholarship scheme if any, before applying for the Master's program.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Aspiring eligible candidates are required to duly fill out the Online Application Form available at KU Website. In order to complete the application, applicants are required to pay the application fee of NRs. 1,500/- (non-refundable) to Nepal Investment Bank Limited, NC no.: 00501030255547, Account Name: Kathmandu University School of Engineering; and submit copies of certificates/transcripts, copies of other documents and photographs as mentioned in the application form checklist by the deadline, to the concerned department, and get the admission test/interview date.
Selected candidates after the admission test shall be notified for an interview. The result of the selected candidates after the interview will be notified for completing the admission process. Please visit Kathmandu University Website (www.ku.edu.np) for regular updates on the admission process.
Scholarships and assistantships will be available for deserving students. The completed application submission deadline is 14th December 2022.
Please visit the KU website: https://ku.edu.np/news-app/call-for-application-for-admission-in-master-degree-programs-2022updated
Apply online: http://apply.ku.edu.np/admission/
School of Engineering
Kathmandu UniversityAdmission Open