Adarsha Vidya Niketan Secondary School was established in 1989 AD (2046 BS) as a privately owned academic institution located Mahendranagar, Kanchanpur, Sudurpaschim Province of Nepal. This Secondary school is affiliated to the National Examinations Board (NEB). It is approved by the Ministry of Education, Nepal. It offers Ten Plus Two (10+2) program in Management stream.
Adarsha Vidya Niketan Secondary School, Mahendranagar, Kanchanpur provides Ten Plus Two program with moderate fee structures. It also provides a scholarship scheme for the deserving and poor students of the society as per the decision of the school management committee. Adarsha Vidya Niketan provides Sports, Counselling, Auditorium, E-library, Healthcare, Conference, Educational Tours, Cafeteria, Library, multimedia, Internet and Scholarship facilities.
Silent Features of Adarsha Vidya Niketan School:
- Well-furnished spacious classrooms.
- Facility of teaching aids such as audio-visual equipment, charts maps etc.
- Well-equipped laboratory for practical.
- Library with a wide range of reading material.
- Well qualified and competent teaching staff.
- Dedicated and service-oriented non-teaching staff.
- Facilities for educational tours/excursions.
- Medical care and health and physical checkup.
- Spacious and separate playgrounds for juniors and seniors.
- Adequate sports equipment.
- Provision of full/partial scholarships to the deserving students.
- Fully AC Auditorium for presentations and programs.