Siddhartha College & Higher Secondary School has been established in 1984 AD (2040 BS) by Mr. Gyan Bahadur KC, former head teacher of the government school with long experience in school management and teaching English. It has started 10+2 in science and management streams since 2058 BS, with the view to meet the needs of the students for the appropriate learning spot.
The team members of Siddhartha College are with wide range of experience and vision. It has earned its reputation by producing highly competent students with skills, knowledge and values to succeed in life after school. BBS (Bachelor in Business Study) program affiliated to Tribhuvan University (T.U.) has also been lunched from the year 2066 BS.
Siddhartha College is located in Banepa city of Kavrepalanchok district, 26 Km east to Kathmandu Valley, very close to Araniko High Way. It is moving ahead to provide a highly motivating academic environment for the students with excellent modern educational facilities. Siddhartha is such a spot among other institutions where the Students can find a quite pleasant and natural environment for the appropriate learning attitude.
- Modern Library with sufficient subject-wise Texts books, Reference books and separate reading room.
- Well-equipped subject-wise separate science practical labs, for physics, Chemistry and Biology with ultra-modern instruments and apparatus.
- Computer lab with enough computers and internet facilities.
- Well managed class rooms with comfortable furniture and enough playground.
- Hostel facility for school students with day and full boarder.
- School bus service to the needed places.
- Pre- Medical & Pre-Engineering Classes to the students of Grade XII Science Stream.
Extra curriculum Activities
- As the modern concept of teaching regards games and sports as a part of curriculum, the college has given priority to in-door and out-doors games. Various games and sports are enjoyed in different occasions especially during the sports week or Parents Day such as basketball, volleyball, table tennis, badminton and different athletics.
- Every Friday, school manages various ECA programs as scheduled in the school calendar.
- Every year students of different classes can enjoy short and long educational tours as the practical course of their syllabus during the vacation period.
- Beside these, students are allowed to manage picnic, welcome and farewell programs.