Madan Bhandari Memorial Academy Nepal (MBMAN) was founded in 1993 AD as a Non-Governmental Social Organization. It was established in memory of Late Madan Kumar Bhandari (Political Leader of Nepal). It is located in Urlabari-6 Morang district of Nepal. The organization is committed to materialize the vision of leader Bhandari by providing the most possible opportunities of employment to the deprived people in the community, through Formal and Non-formal, Technical Education and Skill Based Vocational Training. It has been providing services through Right Based Community Development Program.
MBMAN is affiliated to Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT) and recognized by Nepal Nursing Council and Nepal Health Professional Council. It offers various technical education programs in Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM), Diploma in Agriculture (Plant Science), Diploma in Agriculture (Veterinary Science), PCL Nursing, PCL in General Medicine-Health Assistant (HA), TSLC in Civil Engineering (Civil Sub-Overseer), SLC in Community Medicine Assistant-CMA and Veterinary JTA.
The Academy Takes Pride In Its Concept And Principle "Right-Holders Are Progressing Towards Improved Living Standards Through Better Technology, Skills And Resource Mobilization".
- To conduct employment based technical and vocational skill training,
- To develop skilled technical human resource targeting national and international market.
- To build upon the traditional skills and appropriate technology and transformation for productivity and self-employment.
- To support natural resource management and in development and management of enterprises based on the use of local human resources.
- To undertake studies, research and publication works in relation to the technical and vocational training organized by the academy, as well as in different public issues and their socio-economic impact.
- To support and facilitate implementation of programs on Human Rights and Right Based Approach for Social Transformation and justice.
- To undertake study and research on ideology, philosophy and thoughts of the visionary leader Madan Kumar Bhandari, their documentation, publication, extension and safe custody and
- To initiate for the promotion of Technological University for developing skilled human resource through higher technical education, research and equivalence.