Mount Everest Awasiya Secondary School was established in 1991 (2047 BS) as an academic institute located in Beni Municipality, Beni Bazaar, Myagdi district, Gandaki Province of Nepal. MEASS is affiliated to National Examinations Board (NEB) and approved by Ministry of Education, Government of Nepal. It offers Ten Plus Two programs such as Ten Plus Two Management and Ten Plus Two Education.
Mount Everest Awasiya Secondary School (MEASS), Beni Bazar, Myagdi provides high quality, holistic education to the students from Montessori to Grade XII (secondary level). It also provides the opportunity for students to enroll as borders as well as day Scholars. It aims at global standards in terms of scholastic and co-scholastic achievements, along with cultural, moral and traditional values.
Culture and Ethos of Mount Everest Awasiya Secondary School:
It is a dynamic and progressive school which has been imparting quality education. The main aim is to provide students with a rich educational experience that combines a strong academic focus with opportunities for student’s personal, social and emotional growth. Each member of the school team works together in partnership with parents to enable students to achieve their very best. This commitment plays a major role in ensuring the success of students.
Objectives of Mount Everest Awasiya Secondary School:
- Foster in all students a keen interest in learning and striving for the highest levels of academic achievement.
- Develop in students the quest for knowledge, proficiency in written and oral communication skills and the capability to think
- Help students to acquire the knowledge and skills relevant to life in a dynamic world.
- Instill in its student's respect for moral and ethical values and global citizenship.
- Develop confidence and self-esteem in students.
- Guide, mentor, and motivate them to discover their true potential in every aspect.