Nepalgunj College has privately owned IT College located in Nepalgunj, Banke district of Nepal. It is affiliated to Tribhuvan University for BSC CSIT programs. AS a pioneer in the region, it fully understands the responsibility of laying a solid foundation for the IT education field across western Nepal. Since its mission is to guide; students to academic excellence, It is committed to delivering top-class IT education that is recognized and respected nationally as well as internationally.
In other cities there has been quantitative growth in IT education sector at the expense of quality, resulting in graduates who don’t fit the needs of job markets. Happily, it pledges before all future students that courses would always be geared to suit the emerging need of the IT industry through constant interaction between faculty members and the employers in the IT sector.
VISION: The institution aspires to be the premier education institution known for excellence in teaching, learning, and research.
- The primary purpose of college is to provide a learning environment in which faculty, staff, and students can discover, examine critically, preserve and transmit the knowledge, wisdom, and values that will help ensure the survival of this and future generations and improve the quality of life for all.
- The institution strives to attract and serve students from diverse social, economic and ethnic backgrounds to create a peaceful environment, within such an environment, each student will be empowered and inspired to reach his or her full academic, emotional, physical and spiritual potential.
- The college is committed to encouraging, inspiring and helping students prepare for work, active citizenship, and successful life using a combination of classroom work and real-time problem-solving activities.
The faculty and staff of the Nepalgunj College, commit to the following values:
- Accountability: It shall be accountable to our students and the general public for the quality and quantity of our teaching, research, scholarship, and service to the community, and for the responsible and effective use of our resources.
- Leadership: It values and is committed to exercising leadership that aspires all the members of the college.
- Excellence: It values excellence in teaching, service, and research.
- Social and Ethical Responsibility: It values honesty, fairness, respect, compassion, and professional and scholarly ethics among faculty, staff, and students.
- Diversity: It values respect for cultural, individual and role difference, including those due to age, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, family configuration, disability, language, philosophical orientation, and socioeconomic status among others.
- Communication and Collaboration: It shall seek cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships with other academic institutions, businesses, charitable organizations, and governments at home and abroad to enhance and support our educational, research and scholarly activities.
Nepalgunj College realizes the importance of IT management study and helps to enforce the strength of this study so as to benefit our young aspirants to become the successful IT professional in the future. To achieve this noble objective, BSc. CSIT program at Nepalgunj College especially attempts in the following aspects:
- Internships in different IT & IT administrating companies.
- Preferences for Seminars & other IT related project work.
- Frequent Research & Presentations.
- Outstanding faculty with proven experience and professional exposure.
- Fully equipped computer and digital laboratories with high bandwidth internet access
- Frequent assessments and prompt feedback.
- Educational excursions in related places.
- Career counseling for job placement.
- Enhancing and friendly educational learning environment.
- Strong expertise in the computer field for more than a decade.
- Focus on practical skills which students to become better IT professional.
- Focus on industrial attachment project to help Student to get real-world experience.
- Enough hand-on experience to make sure you have practical skills and confidence to jump into IT career.