Nobel College was established in 2001 AD as an extension of the Nobel Academy. Nobel College is affiliated to Pokhara University and provides a value-based education at the bachelor level.
Nobel College has a commitment to the provision of the quality education relevant to Nepal's future managers, IT specialists, entrepreneurs, and health professionals. In an increasingly global context and emerging multinational culture involving competition in the national, regional, and international levels. it is essential that the country has available skilled manpower able to take Nepal successfully into the future. The undergraduate level instruction offered by the college is designed specifically to meet such a need.
Nobel College is successfully implementing several programs at the bachelor's level in the fields of Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Computer Information System, Public Health, Nursing, Medical Laboratory Technology, Health Care Management, Medical Biochemistry, and Medical Microbiology in affiliation with Pokhara University.
Students and teachers have worked very hard toward academic excellence, which has been amply reflected in the university result, with many of the students passing the University examination with straight "A" s in most subjects and many students securing excellent grades including a 4.0 CGPA. Apart from the excellent results, the college graduate has secured jobs in banks, insurance companies, finance companies, manufacturing and trading companies, and in the education sectors with ease. All graduates have been either gainfully employed or are pursuing higher studies in institutions in Nepal or abroad.
Course Offered by Nobel College:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- BBA in Banking and Insurance (BBA-BI)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Bachelor of Computer Information Systems (BCIS)
- Bachelor of Health Care Management (BHCM)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
- Bachelor of Public Health (BPH)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Medical Microbiology
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Medical Biochemistry
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing
- Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc MLT)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm)
- Bachelor of Nursing in Science (BNS)
Contact Address of Nobel College:
Phone: +977-1-4110525, +977-1-4110590, +977-1-4110880