Padmodaya Public Secondary School was established in 1947 AD (2004 BS) located in Bharatpur, Ghorahi, Dang district of Nepal. It is one of the oldest school in Nepal and was renamed as Padmodaya Public Model Secondary School in 2005 AD. It has been running nursery class to twelve and technical programs. It is affiliated to National Examinations Board (NEB) and Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT).
Padmodaya Public Secondary School emphases on both foundation and college level students with excellence education. Understanding the. It has both English and Nepali medium instruction. Additionally, it has an aim for complete English medium environment in the nearest future. It offers ten plus two programs such as Science, Management, Humanities, and Education streams. Similarly technical programs consisting with Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Junior Computer Technician, TSLC IN Social Mobilization and TSLC in Electrical Engineering (Electrical Sub-overseer).
Vision: The vision of this school is to provide quality technical training targeted for participants in the mid-western region of the country.
Mission: The core emphasis of the school is to change the life status of people from the marginalized group and disadvantaged group through technical training.
- To increase skilled manpower in Rapti zone, make an organizational image in the nation, decrease unemployment in a nation
- To increase access to Dalits, women, marginalized group and disadvantaged group through technical education.
- To provide employment opportunity in the nation through vocational training for unskilled youths.
- To conduct technical education training for unemployed youths who want to employ themselves in district or nation-building.
- To identify local resources on proper utilization for job placement through technical education training.