SAIM College (South Asian Institute of Management) was established in 2005 as a privately owned higher educational institution located in Devkota Sadak, Old Baneswor, Kathmandu, Nepal. SAIM is affiliated with Pokhara University for Bachelor's and Master's Degree programs. SAIM tries to bring the best in its students through the best possible teaching resources, practical exposures, experiential learning such as case studies, role-playing, internships, lecture series, practical exposures so that they can face the market as a corporate athlete with both technical expertise and emotional intelligence.
The amenable and learning culture at SAIM College does enhance the amicable relationship among faculty and students so that it can bring the best out of them and live up to its tag line. It works on student’s competencies, ability, and capability to pave their path towards success. Thus, providing a holistic learning environment, taking care of the confidence in their eyes, genuine smiles on their faces, and humbleness in their nature, promise to provide the potential candidates who are visionaries, critical decision-makers, change agents, and above all good human beings.
Vission: To be a reputed regional learning center that is recognized globally for excellence in its teaching and research in management and development.
Mission: To develop managers, leaders, and entrepreneurs with a strong sense of integrity and commitment through creation, preservation, and dissemination of knowledge keeping in perspective the South Asian values to best serve the interest of business, government, non-government organizations, and society at large. SAIM is committed and dedicated to strive relentlessly in the academic domain to produce scholars and empower its graduates to attain positions of leadership in South Asia and abroad.
Objectives of SAIM College
- To develop managers with sound management knowledge, skills, and values along with leadership qualities and a positive attitude.
- To build relevant, practical curricula grounded on sound theory and based on regional case studies and experience sharing.
- To motivate students to bring out the best in them and foster creativity, innovation, and effective team building.
- To inculcate creativity and innovativeness in the faculty through continuing education, faculty development programs, consulting, and research. To forge institutional and joint ventures with reputed institutions globally.
- To foster close links with the business and academic community in South Asia and elsewhere.
- To make learning and living at the Institute a unique experience for all participants, and provide them with a sense of camaraderie and friendship that embraces all cultures and religions.
SAIM College offers 4 years full-time Bachelor's degree program such as a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and two-year full-time Master's Degree Programs such as an MBA in Global Business.
SAIM College (South Asian Institute of Management)
Devkota Sadak, Old Baneswor, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone: +977-1-447474, +977-1-4484832
Email: [email protected]