Waling Multiple Campus was established in 1980 (2037BS) as a public Campus. It is one of the renowned campuses and located in the Waling Municipality in Syangja district of Nepal. It provides opportunities for higher education for the common people of this locality.
The Geo-economic catchment area of this campus occupies the portion of Gulmi, Tanahu, Parbat, and Palpa districts. This campus was initiated educational programs with proficiency certificate level (PCL / Intermediate Level) of Humanities faculty. This campus has been running several programs with the affiliation of Tribhuvan University (TU) and National Examinations Board (NEB). There are more than 1500 students enrolled at different levels and programs. Now, this campus is well known in the regional and national level.
This campus has been offering different programs under the affiliation of Tribhuvan University (TU) and National Examinations Board (NEB).
Infrastructures and Facilities:
The students of this campus can have the following sufficient infrastructures and facilities. This campus has own land, buildings for the library, administration, coaching classes, playgrounds, shuttle services etc.
- The campus has Qualified, experienced and trained lecturers.
- The campus premises have peaceful and Joyful environment.
- Transport facility for those students who are living far away from campus.
- Students have the right to the facilities of computer and library.
- Well, management of playground and various instruments for sports and games.
- Scholarship and free-ship for poor, Dalit, genuine and helpless students.
- Class wise special scholarship.
- 25% scholarship for the first division holders and 100% scholarship for the distinction holders.
- Necessary management of extra class and extracurricular activities.