MA in Nepali (MA Nepali) at Butwal Multiple Campus
MA in Nepali (MA Nepali) is a two-year postgraduate course offered by Butwal Multiple Campus, affiliated with Tribhuvan University. The course is designed to provide students with an in-depth understanding of Nepali language and literature.
The course curriculum includes Nepali language and literature, history of Nepali literature, literary criticism, research methodology, literary theory, and cultural studies.
The duration of the MA Nepali course is two years, divided into four semesters.
The objectives of the MA Nepali course are to:
- Develop students' knowledge and understanding of Nepali language and literature.
- Enhance critical and analytical thinking skills of students.
- Equip students with research skills and methodologies.
- Encourage students to engage in independent research and academic writing.
Candidates with a Bachelor's degree in Nepali or any relevant field with a minimum of 40% marks are eligible to apply for the MA Nepali course.
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Analyze and interpret Nepali literature and language.
- Develop independent research skills.
- Demonstrate critical and analytical thinking skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of literary theory and methodology.
The MA Nepali course opens up opportunities for students to work in various fields such as education, research, journalism, publishing, translation, and public service.
Graduates of the MA Nepali course can pursue various career paths, including:
- Teaching Nepali language and literature in schools, colleges, and universities.
- Working as a translator or interpreter.
- Writing and publishing books, articles, and research papers.
- Working in media houses as journalists or editors.
- Pursuing a Ph.D. in Nepali literature or related fields.
The career options for graduates of the MA Nepali course are:
- Nepali Language Teacher
Why Choose this Course:
Students who are passionate about Nepali language and literature can pursue this course to gain an in-depth understanding of Nepali literature and language. The course is designed to equip students with critical thinking skills and research methodologies that are essential for pursuing a career in various fields.
Butwal Multiple Campus provides scholarships to deserving and needy students based on their academic performance and financial background.