Nepal Academy of Tourism and Hotel Management (NATHM) invites application for admission in two years Master of Hospitality Management from students who have passed the CMAT entrance examination conducted by Faculty of Management, Tribhuvan University.
- Applicants must have successfully completed Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) or Bachelor of Travel & Tourism Management (BTTM) with a minimum score of Second Division (CGPA of 2.0 or Letter Grade of 'C' or,
- Successfully completed a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum score of second division from Tribhuvan University (TU) or any statutory universities recognized by the Tribhuvan University along with two (2) years of work experience in the hospitality industry or teaching experience of Travel. Tourism, and Hospitality management subjects at Bachelor level for two (2) years.
- Students of BHM and BTTM who have appeared in the eighth-semester exam and waiting for the result may also apply.
The applicants should enclose with the application form and the copies of:
- Certificate and testimonials of all examinations passed
- Equivalency, Transfer and Character Certificates
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Score sheet of CMAT exam conducted by TU.
- The applicants have to attend the Central Management Admission Test (CMAT) to be conducted by TU.
- Applicants passing CMAT will be short-listed for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
The applicants will be required to sit for an admission test for the programme in the following areas:
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview