Nobel College, Sinamangal, Kathmandu offers a three-year Diploma in Pharmacy course after SEE. The aspirant after passing the SEE securing a minimum of 45% and willing to make their future career in the field of pharmacy profession can join the course.
The main objectives of the Diploma Course are:
- To prepare professional diploma level pharmacy assistant.
- To prepare support technical human resources for pharmaceutical manufacturing, quality control, and drug control.
Scope of the Course
Pharmacy is a very dignified and highly respectable profession among health professions as it is directly related to the proper use of medicine and the health care system.
A Diploma in Pharmacy graduate will be called pharmacy assistant as per Pharmacy Council Act 2057 with the following career opportunities:
- Continuing education in different counties.
- Opening retail pharmacy in municipality areas.
- Getting a job in government and private hospital pharmacies.
- To work in the community pharmacy.
- Opportunities in drug manufacturing industries.
- Opportunities in health-related NGOs and INGOs.
- Pharmacy education institutions as instructors.