Oxford Secondary School (OSS) is one of the wings of the ISO 9001:2008 Certified Oxford College of Engineering and Management, Gaindakot, which always takes technical and quality education as the back bone of this era. With this perspective OSS is providing different kinds of programs giving a number of elective (choice) subjects which are more practical oriented for the students to address the recent needs of the changing society in terms of technical & professional achievement. The motto of OSS is to provide quality education to uplift educational standard by creating good academic environment.
Plus two in management course is designed to develop a strong foundation on management studies. Students learn to become competent, confident and academically sound in their area of study and will therefore have the benefit of deciding, at the end of course, what aspects of business management studies would interest them at under graduate programs. The faculty offers courses designed to deliver both theoretical foundation and practical knowledge in Business Management, Business Administration, Hotel Management, Travel and Tourism Management.
The college is committed to the following objectives:
- To provide opportunities for higher education through modern tools & techniques.
- To improve the teaching/learning process in each & every department and faculty by applying problem based learning/teaching with alternative methods.
- To be a national level college by increasing educational standard providing multinational standard laboratory, e-library
- To prepare morally, socially, and culturally-oriented educated man power.
- Students having completed SEE with second division or in any equivalent examination in any discipline from any institution recognized by SLC Board of Nepal are eligible to apply.
- Scholarship Scheme: OSS has allocated some, merit scholarship as well as scholarship for poor and honest/intelligent, disable and the under privileged students. Special schemes are there for the sake of such girls.
- Academic Schedule: The students of class 11 have to stay in the college for 2 academic years according to Higher Secondary Education Council’s schedule which start just after the SLC result of every year.