The Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) is a four year, eight semester program. BCA program develops within students a range of competencies in problem analysis and solving techniques, business skills and software design and development.
The Bachelor’s degree in Computer Application aims to produce skilled computer software developers with sound technical background and knowledge to develop well-designed, robust and reusable computer-based solutions to a range of problems in businesses and industries.
The BCA graduates are prepared to enter in Internet and intranet application design and development, system analysis, object-oriented programming, multimedia, testing and quality assurance, project management or database design and administration.
- Train students to create solutions of the problems related to information systems commercial, financial, governmental, or other types of organizations
- Provide knowledge on various tools, concepts and techniques of software development
- Prepare students for career in dynamic and continually evolving fields of computer science
- Build up sound verbal and written communication skills
- Provide solid foundation for further studies leading to MCA, MIT, MS Computer Science and MBA