390 Hours Free Skill Based Training from VSDTC: Government of Nepal, Ministry of Labor, Employment and Social Security, Vocational and Skill Development Training Center (VSDTC), Bhaisepati, Lalitpur Information regarding application for conducting skill based trainings
Since the following skill based trainings are to be conducted free of cost by the Vocational and Skill Development Training Center (VSDTC); This information has been published so that the Nepali citizen who is interested to take the training should submit the application form in the prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication of this information.
No action will be taken on the application which has expired and has not reached the due date.
Subject of training, duration of training, minimum educational qualifications, place of training, date of contact, date of interview and place of receiving and submitting application form
|Sewing (Silai and Katai)
|Minimum Academic Qualification Required
|Class 8 Passed
|Place of Training
|Vocational and Skill Development Training Center (VSDTC), Bhaisepati, Lalitpur
|Where to get and submit application form: Vocational and Skill Development Training Center (VSDTC), Lalitpur or can be downloaded from the website www.training.gov.np, Phone no. 01-5590800, 01-5590894, 01-55902542
Detailed information on the conditions to be followed and the documents to be submitted is available at www.training.gov.np.
1) The trainees have to submit the application form along with the copy of the certificates of Nepali citizenship and educational qualification by 2078-10-09 and if they leave on that day, they have to submit it within the office hours of the next day. As per the decision made by the trainee selection committee, the information of the trainee selection will be published on the notice board of the office and at www.training.gov.np. Also the time and date of conducting the training will be as mentioned in the same notice.
2) After the selection, within 3 days of the commencement of the training, alternate candidates will be recruited in place of those who are not enrolled.
3) Candidates wishing to take the training should have completed 18 years of age and not exceeding 45 years.
4) Trainees will be selected through interview. An average of 15-20 trainees will be involved in a group.
5) Accommodation and meals should be arranged by the participants themselves.
6) If you are selected for the training and leave the training without a good reason, you will not be allowed to participate in any training conducted by this institution in the future by keeping your own record.
First published Date: 2078-09-19Free Training Training