Far Western University, Examination Control Office, Mahendranagar, Kanchanpur Information regarding filling out the form to participate in the Second Convocation Ceremony (2078)
According to the annual examination system, only students who have passed the undergraduate and postgraduate level from Ashoj 01 of 2074 BS to Bhadra 31st of 2078 BS (accordingly from 17th September 2017 to 16th September 2021) and have taken the transcript will be able to fill the form.
Students wishing to attend the second convocation organized by the Far Western University after passing the level mentioned above and taking the transcript; This information has been published for the information of all concerned regarding the following application forms to be received from Far-Western University, Examination Control Office, Mahendranagar, Kanchanpur, and the following designated campuses from Wednesday 2078-10-19 to Thursday 2078-11-19.
A) Office / Campus where the application form can be filled:
- Far Western University, Examination Control Office, Mahendranagar, Kanchanpur
- Darchula Multiple Campus, Khalanga, Darchula
- Gokuleshwar Multiple Campus, Gokuleshwar, Darchula
- Jagannath Multiple Campus, Gothalapani, Baitadi
- Tikapur Multiple Campus, Tikapur, Kailali
- Durgalakshmi Multiple Campus, Attaria, Kailali
- Jaya Prithvi Multiple Campus, Bhopur, Bajhang
- Badimalika Campus, Budhiganga, Bajura
B) Application form will be distributed from Wednesday, 19th Magha, 2078.
The application form is deposited in the bank account of the Examination Control Office or the concerned Form Collection Center. 50.- (only fifty per letter) can be obtained from the Examination Control Office, Mahendranagar, or the concerned center.
When submitting the application form, you have to submit it only after checking the grace number along with the transcript. Two copies of MRP size photo, copy of citizenship certificate, and copy of the transcript must be attached with the application form.