Council for Technical Apprenticeship and Vocational Training (CTEVT), Balaju School of Engineering and Technology, Balaju, Kathmandu Information regarding the conduct of short-term free training
Balaju School of Engineering and Technology, Balaju, Kathmandu will conduct free of charge short-term training for various trades in detail and with the financial support of Bagmati Province Ministry of Social Development, Foreign Employment Board, and Nagarjun Municipality for the financial year 2079/080; It is requested to fill the formal form within the office hours along with a copy of Nepali citizenship and one copy of passport size photo from date 2079/10/10 to 2079/10/24.
|Training Course||Training Duration (Hours)||Seats|
|Assistant Tile Marble||390||20|
|Assistant Tile Marble Fitter||160||20|
1) Eligibility required to participate in the training
- Simple reading
- At least 18 years and not exceeding 40 years
- In the case of foreign employment board training, there is no skill test certificate for any occupation
2) Training period: 6 hours daily as per syllabus
3) Trainee Selection Process: Interview
4) For more information: Please contact phone number 01-4340213/01-4310228.
(Notification published date 2079/10/10)
Free Training Training Kathmandu