Government of Bagmati Province, Ministry of Home Affairs and Law, Office of the Registrar of Communications, Hetaunda, Makwanpur, Nepal offers Training opportunities for journalists working in radio, television, and online, market managers working in radio and television, technicians working in radio.
The persons mentioned above who want to learn skills for free by participating in the training conducted by the Office of the Registrar of Communications, Bagmati Province in the current financial year can send an application to this office within 30 days from the date of publication of this notice.
Courses for Training:
(a) Radio Technical Training
(b) Training in Advertising for Marketing Managers
(c) Online journalism, data-driven journalism, and mobile journalism training for journalists
(1) Preference will be given to those who have taken online journalism training and are active in online journalism for data driven journalism training.
(2) Preference will be given to those active in online media registered in Bagmati province for online journalism training.
(3) Preference will be given to those active in television and online media registered in Bagmati province for mobile journalism training.
(4) Preference will be given to active market managers in radio and television operating organizations registered in Bagmati province for advertising training.
(5) Preference will be given to active radio technicians registered in Bagmati province for radio technical training.
(6) Those who wish to receive training should apply in the form of the application available on the website of the Office of the Registrar of Communications.
(7) A notice will be published on the website about the name of the trainee selected from the applications received, the place and date of the training.
Place of Application:
Office of the Registrar of Communications
Bagmati Province Nepal, Hetauda/Kathmandu
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 057-520250 (Hetauda), 01-5520447 (Kathmandu Valley)
Date of publication of notice 2074-04-13
Free Training Training