Notice: Competitive Written Examination for Health Inspection, Group AHW Posts Province Public Service Commission (Written Examination Result Publication Branch) Karnali Pradesh, Birendranagar, Surkhet
Advertisement No. 652-655/2079-80, 4th Level, Health Services, Health Inspection, Group, AHW Posts
It is to inform all concerned individuals about the upcoming competitive written examination for the Health Inspection, Group AHW (Auxiliary Health Worker) posts. This examination is being conducted by the Province Public Service Commission, as per the pre-determined examination program outlined below:
- Examination Date: 2080/02/20
- Examination Time: 4:00 PM
- Examination Centers: Birendranagar, Surkhet
Important Points to Note:
- The examination will proceed as per the scheduled program, even in the event of unexpected holidays, unless prior notice of postponement is given by the Commission.
- Admit cards are mandatory for all candidates. Those who require a copy of the admit card must collect it from this office one day prior to the examination. Please ensure you arrive at the exam center at least one hour before the start of the exam.
- To be eligible for participation in the examination, you must present the admit card and provide complete proof of Nepali citizenship, such as a government-issued identity card or a photograph issued by the Government of Nepal. Failure to provide valid identification will result in disqualification from the exam.
- Please note that it is strictly prohibited to bring bags, mobile phones, and any other electronic items into the examination hall.
- Only pen or dot pen with black ink should be used during the exam. Other writing instruments are not allowed.
PPSC Karnali PPSC Exam Center Surkhet