Public Service Commission Dipayal Notice: Examination Center for Section Officer Post
The Public Service Commission has released an advertisement (No. 16689-16695/078-79) for the recruitment of Section Officer (Sakha Adhikrit), Gazetted Third Class (Non-Technical) in Dipayal and Mahendranagar Examination Centers. The written examination for this post will be held at the Public Service Commission Office in Rajpur, Doti.
Similarly, the commission has also announced the establishment of the examination building for the Second Stage of Written Examination for the post of Third Grade (Non-Technical), Branch Officer or equivalent (Advertisement No. 16696 - 16702 / 2078-79). The examination center for this post is Dipalaya and Mahendranagar. Candidates who have passed the first round competitive written examination will be eligible to appear for the second round competitive written examination as per the pre-determined schedule of the commission.
To ensure a smooth and hassle-free examination process, the commission has issued certain guidelines that all candidates must follow.
- The commission will not postpone the examination even if there is an unexpected holiday.
- Candidates must carry the admit card and arrive at the examination hall one hour before the commencement of the exam.
- Electronic items, bags, mobile phones, calculators, and smartwatches are prohibited in the examination hall.
- Only black ink should be used during the exam.
- Candidates must carry the admit card issued by the commission along with a certificate of Nepali citizenship or from the government office that includes a photograph.
- Candidates must arrange for a mask, sanitizer, and drinking water before entering the examination center.
- They must follow health and safety standards, maintain physical distance, and avoid crowding while entering, exiting, and using the toilet.
- Candidates should not gather and talk in groups and must follow the instructions given by the manpower assigned to the examination.
- Infected candidates must inform the commission by contacting 094-440147, 094-440178, or emailing [email protected] and following the special arrangements made for them.
Candidates appearing for the Public Service Commission examination must follow the guidelines strictly to ensure a fair and transparent examination process.Dipayal Section Officer (Sakha Adhikrit) Exam Center Lok Sewa Aayog Exam Lok Sewa Aayog