Tribhuvan University, Faculty of Education, Examination Branch, Balkhu, Nepal Notice: Students who wish to appear in the regular and partial / Chance examinations of the Master Level 4th Semester (including open and distance learning) based on the semester system under the Faculty of Education, which will be conducted in the month of Falgun 2078, should contact their respective campuses by 25th Magha 2078. All concerned are informed to apply online.
Students who are exempted from filing the form within the stipulated time will be able to apply for the examination application form by paying a double fee from the 26th of Magh 2078 to the 3rd of Falgun 2078.
All the campuses have to upload the scanned copy of the gross voucher deposited in the bank account of this faculty by the application fee in the case of single fee till Magh 26, 2078 and in case of double fee till Falgun 4, 2078 Must be verified.
Also, the exam form should be emailed to the examination department ([email protected]) along with the scanned copy of the campus letter and voucher mentioning the total number of thematic students.
- Students can go to the faculty's website: www.exam.tufoe.edu.np.
- Master's level (including open and distance learning) academic sessions - 2069/70, 2070/71, 2071/72 and 2072/073 partial candidates who have completed the examination cycle will be able to apply for the Chance examination form.
- Form fee for the regular and partial examination is Rs. 1500.- (one thousand five hundred rupees) and in case of ODL / ICTE Rs. 2500.- (two thousand five hundred rupees) per student. Which students have to submit through the respective campus.
- Students will have to apply the details in the exam form correctly. If there is any problem while applying the online form, you should contact the concerned campus.
- Campus and college examination branches will have to enter the internal assessment marks obtained by the students in the online examination form. Also, if the internal assessment marks of the partial students are missed to be sent first, then the marks of that student also have to be entered in the form.
- Students will need to upload a recent passport size photo with a clear face in the online exam form. If the photo uploaded by the applicant student is not clear then the application form will be rejected.
- In the online examination form, the applicant student has to upload the signature in the specified place, a photo of the specified size, and a transfer letter (in case of student studying after transfer from other campuses), etc.
- If the procedure mentioned in the examination form is not fulfilled then the examination form will be canceled.