Nepali Army Sainya Post Written Exam Center, Dang
The Public Service Commission, Dang Office, in collaboration with the Nepalese Army, has released Notice no. 22/080-81 dated 2080/05/15. This notice is to inform all concerned candidates about the written examination for the Sainya post in the Nepali Army. The examination is scheduled to take place at designated centers on 2080/05/30 at 1:00 p.m. Here's everything you need to know to be well-prepared for the exam.
- Candidates who have applied for the Sainya post in the Nepali Army
- Educational institutions providing preparatory classes for the Nepali Army exams
- General public interested in Nepali Army recruitment process
Written Test Schedule
- Examination System: Objective and Subjective
- Exam Date and Time: 2080/05/30 at 1:00 p.m
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Subjects Covered: English, Nepali, Maths, and General Knowledge
- Roll No. MWY 1 to MWX 1288: Rapti Babai Campus, Tulsipur, Dang
Guidelines to Follow
- Arrival Time: Candidates must arrive at the exam center at least 2 hours before the exam starts.
- Admit Card: No candidate will be allowed to take the exam without an admit card.
- Identification: Bring Nepali citizenship certificate or any government-issued certificate with a photograph.
During the Examination
- Electronic Devices: Mobile phones and other electronic devices are strictly prohibited.
- Writing Instruments: Use only black ink; lead pens and calculators are not allowed.
- Objective Questions: Answers to multiple-choice questions must be written in capital letters A, B, C, D.
- Health Precautions: Due to the ongoing health crisis, candidates must bring their own masks, sanitizers, and drinking water.
- COVID-19 Arrangements: Special examination centers will be arranged for candidates who are infected with Covid-19.
- The examination will not be postponed for any unexpected holidays unless notified by the Commission.
Nepal Army Sainya Nepal Army Exam Nepal Army