Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT), Examination Control Office, Sanothimi, Bhaktapur Pre-Diploma (Technical SLC) Level (One Subject) Chance Exam Application Form.
For educational institutions that have received affiliation/approval from the Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT) and are part of the Council (CTEVT), conducting technical education programs in community schools and conducting various subject programs at the private level towards technical SLC:
Pursuant to Rule 3b (4) of Examination Rules 2071; Out of the regular candidates in the annual examination conducted in the year 2077 BS, only partial candidates who failed only one subject in the theoretical side will be examined as mentioned in the details for the chance examination of one subject.
This information has been published for the information of all the concerned educational institutions and the examinees to fill the examination application form from the concerned educational institutions and submit the form at the specified place and date.
1) Internal Marks of the NQ subject should be entered in ITMS Online.
2) The application form of partial examinees of a subject from educational institutions should be entered in ITMS Online and the application form, aggregate, Exam Sheet Roll, and the file signed on the admission letter should be attached and the receipt of payment should be attached and registered in the concerned council/Province offices.
3) The copy of the transcript obtained from the previous examination conducted by the Examination Control Office must be attached with the photocopy form of the laser.
4) No action will be taken on the application form which has not fulfilled the mentioned condition and received after the stipulated time, the Examination Control Office will not be responsible for it.
5) If any educational institution intentionally includes the examination application form of the trainees who have not fulfilled the condition, if the trainees give the examination, the examination result of such examinees will be automatically canceled and such educational institution will be taken action as per the rules, regulations, and regulations of the council.
6) The application form will not be understood if it is found to be wearing Kermet, Tipex while filling the examination application form.
B) Place, date, and date of examination application form, time, and examination centers
1) In case of examinees: from 27th Poush 2078 to 11th Magha 2078
2) In case of Educational Institutions (Including Bank Voucher Deposited): Dated January 30, 2078
3) Date of conducting the examination: For all the programs conducted in the month of Mangsir 2077 from 8:00 am on Saturday 22nd of Magha 2078; And for all the programs conducted in the month of Fagun 2077, on Saturday 22nd of Magha 2078 from 2 pm.
4) Place to submit the form: In the concerned provincial offices of the council.
5) Examination centers will be published one week before the date of conducting the examination.
This information can also be viewed at www.ctevtexam.org.np.
Pre-Diploma Level CTEVT Exam CTEVT