Public Service Commission, Surkhet Office, to be operated by Surkhet; Information that Rastriya Banijya Bank Ltd. has set up an examination building for the written examination of various advertisements of level 5.
To be operated by Public Service Commission Surkhet Office; Rastriya Banijya Bank Limited's Advertisement No. 87/2078/79 (Open / Inclusive), Senior Assistant (Law), Administration, Law, Level 5.
Public Service Commission Surkhet Office, to be operated by Surkhet; The competitive written examination of the candidates who have applied for various advertisements, posts/services/groups/groups, and levels (open/inclusive) of Rastriya Banijya Bank Ltd. will be conducted on the following date, time and place; This information has been published for the information of all concerned.
Topics that the examinees must follow are:
1) As the admission card will not be included in the examination without it, you must come to the examination building at least one hour before the commencement of the examination. Candidates who need a copy of the admission card must get the admit card from the concerned office one day before the examination is conducted.
2) When coming to take the exam, along with the original certificate of Nepali citizenship or any identity card with a photo issued by the Government of Nepal. Please be present otherwise you will not be included in the exam.
3) The instructions given by the manpower deployed in the examination should be followed completely.
4) It is forbidden to carry bags, mobile phones, and other electronic devices in the examination building.
5) Only a black ink pen/dot pen should be used in the exam.
6) The type of examination will be a thematic answer book.
7) Candidates must enter the examination center wearing a mask and bring sanitizer and drinking water for their own purposes.
8) When entering the examination center, using the toilet, and leaving the examination center, the physical distance must be maintained.
9) Candidates will not be allowed to do activities such as gathering in groups.
10) Candidates will not be allowed to engage in unwanted or undisciplined activities in the examination hall and toilet.
11) As a special examination center has been arranged in the office of the Public Service Commission, Surkhet for the patients infected with Covid-19, the concerned candidate should contact this office at 083-520106 / 525506 or email- [email protected] before the examination.
Exam Center Surkhet