Tribhuvan University, Teaching Hospital, Maharajganj Hospital, Maharajganj (Personnel Administration Branch) Notice: As per the notice published in Gorkha Patra Daily on 2079-08-01 for the filling up of 25 staff nurses for this hospital, the written examination of the applicants who have submitted the application form will be conducted at the centers as per the schedule.
This notice has been published for the information of all concerned. Detailed information regarding the examination is also available at www.iom.edu.np.
Exam date: 2079-09-02 Saturday, 9:00 am
Exam Center as per Roll Number:
1) Nepali Army Institute of Health Sciences, Sanobhayang, Kathmandu Center- Roll Number 1 to 1700: 1700 people
2) Mahajganj Nursing Campus, Mahajganj Center - Roll Number 1701 to 2055: 355 people
3) Mahajganj Medical Campus, Mahajganj Center - Roll Number2056 onwards all 220 people
1) Candidates must use a black gel pen compulsorily. The candidates themselves will have to make arrangements for it.
2) Candidates should compulsorily bring the Admit Card as well as any one of the following documents: National Identity Card/National Identity Card/Passport.
3) Candidates must attend the examination center 2 hours before.
4) Candidates may not bring any unnecessary documents and electronic devices against the dignity of the examination.
(Published Date: 2079-08-25)
Notice Exam Center