Notice for Opportunity to Establish Universities in Bagmati Province
The Bagmati Province Government's Ministry of Social Development and the Secretariat of the Provincial Higher Education Council have announced an exciting opportunity for those interested in establishing and operating universities and recognized institutes.
- This initiative falls under the Provincial Higher Education Act, 2078 (sections 8 and 11) and Rule 10 of the Provincial Higher Education Regulations, 2079.
- Campuses and educational institutions keen on setting up universities in the specializations of health, information technology (inclusive of engineering), and law are specifically encouraged.
- An application fee of Rs1,00,000 needs to be deposited to the Province Government Revenue Account.
- Payments should be made to the Ministry of Social Development, referencing Office Code 3500032013 and Revenue Title No. 14224.
- Applications must be in the format outlined in Schedule 2 of the Provincial Higher Education Regulations, 2079.
- Submit the form as per Schedule 3 along with the Statute of the University.
- The deadline for submission is 2080 Kartik 6.
- If this day is a public holiday, applications will be accepted on the subsequent working day.
- Applications, complete with all necessary documents, should be forwarded to the Secretariat of Provincial Higher Education Council, Bagmati Province, Hetauda.
- For comprehensive understanding and details, the Provincial Higher Education Act, 2078 and Provincial Higher Education Regulations, 2075 are available for download on the official ministry's website: www.mosd.bagamati.gov.np.