Samling Power Company Limited is going to open the IPO issue and sell on 6th August 2021 (22nd Shrawan 2078). The company is going to issue IPO for the residents of the project-affected areas.
The company is going to issue 500,000 units of ordinary shares with a face value of Rs 100 per share. 60 percent of the total shares to be issued, i.e. 300,000 units for the residents of the project affected area of Ilam district; and the remaining 40 percent or 200,000 units of the project is going to be evacuated for the residents of the worst affected areas Ilam Municipality Ward No. 8 and 10 and Maijogmai Rural Municipality Ward No. 4 and 5.
The IPO issue will be closed soon on August 20; However, it will be later closed on September 5. IPO can apply from Nepal SBI Bank, NMB Bank, Siddhartha Bank, Civil Bank, and Laxmi Bank's Ilam branch office. In addition, applications can be submitted from all C-ASWA member banks and financial institutions and their branch offices approved by SEBON.
The issue and sale manager of the company is Nepal SBI Merchant Banking Limited. Investors will have to apply for a minimum of 10 units of shares and a maximum of 20,000 units
ICRA Nepal has given ICRA NP Issuer rating double B minus rating to the company in the rating given for IPO issue. This indicates a moderate risk in the company's ability to bear responsibility.IPO Date IPO