Free Scholarship for B.Sc. Forestry from Ministry of Education:
Government of Nepal, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Scholarship Branch, Keshar Mahal, Kathmandu Notice regarding application for free study (scholarship) in BSc Forestry subject at Kathmandu Forest College:
According to a letter from the Technical Education Branch of the Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology, the Government of Nepal has to recommend and nominate 5 students for the year 2077-081 at Kathmandu Forest College affiliated to Tribhuvan University. As per the Scholarship Rules 2060, for the purpose of maintaining and nominating the qualifications, applications have been invited from the interested Nepali citizens who have fulfilled the following qualifications along with the required documents.
1) Minimum qualification required for application
A) The Institute of Forest Studies under TU, Pokhara should have participated and passed in 2077 BS.
B) Group and seat designated for application
- 3 seats in general group
- Reservation Group: Women 1 and Janajati 1
2) Application Deadline: From 23rd Chaitra, 2077 BS to 30th Chaitra, 2077 BS, applications can be submitted at the Scholarship Branch, Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology, Keshar Mahal. The application form is attached herewith.
3) Revenue-related arrangements: The amount of revenue paid by the applicants is Rs. 1000. The application should be submitted along with the office code no. 14229
4) Scanned documents to be submitted along with the application
- Fully filled application form
- Gross revenue voucher
- Copy of citizenship certificate
- Rank / Merit, Subject, in the Graduate Level Entrance Examination conducted by Tribhuvan University, Institute of Forest Studies, Pokhara.
- 10 + 2 Or, Certificate level or similar Educational Qualification Transcript, Character certificate / Original / Provisional certificate
- Certificate of SLC / SEE examination
- If the board has obtained educational qualification is from outside Nepal, transcript or mark sheet issued by the concerned board of all or any level along with pass verification certificate/degree provisional certificate/migration certificate along with the letter of equivalence from the Curriculum Development Center.
If the name, surname, and date of birth are different in the certificate of citizenship and educational qualification, the letter of recommendation of the concerned district administration office
(B) Community School Reservation Group:
Since only the candidates who can submit all the three proofs including the recommendation of impoverishment, recommendation of government school, and proof of reserved group belong to the community school group, the candidate who is willing to apply in such group has to submit these three documents along with the application. A copy of the specified documents for the general group as well as the following documents should be sent to the scanner.
1) Recommendation letter issued by the concerned local body or education coordination unit stating that the school which has passed SLC / SEE is community government.
2) Recommendation letter of poverty issued by the concerned Rural Municipality, Municipality / Sub-Metropolitan City / Metropolitan City in the format as per Schedule 1 of the Open Scholarship Rules, 2060, dated 20th Chaitra, 30th Chaitra, 2077. Given)
3) Letter of recommendation provided by the following body to prove that he/she belongs to the community concerned.
- Recommendations of the Janajati: From the Adivasi Janajati Utthan Rashtriya Pratisthan or from the concerned District Administration Office or the concerned local body
C) Reservation group on behalf of other schools:
Candidates submitting applications in this group are above 88,000. 707 In addition to the documents prescribed for the general group, a scanned copy of the original letter of recommendation of the body specified in item no. 3 above should be attached to prove that he/she is a person of the concerned community.
If any of the documents required for reservation are not included with the application, the application for reservation will be rejected and the transaction will be maintained only automatically. No application will be registered under the condition.
The Ministry of Education and Technology will maintain the qualification of general and reservation groups as per the rules on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates who submit their application in the entrance examination conducted by the concerned study institute or faculty.
6) Opportunity for other school groups:
Candidates who have passed the entrance examination from the community school in the reserved place and submitted the above-mentioned documents will be given first priority. Only those who have passed the entrance examination from other schools within Nepal in the absence of any candidate in the community group
The person will be provided a reserved place. In case of non-availability, the reserved seats will be converted into ordinary groups and distributed as per the scholarship regulations.
If there is any problem while filling the form again, the information can be obtained by calling the branch on 01-4418169.
Published date: 2077-12-22
Scholarship in Nepal