Bhajani Municipality Vacancy for Rojgar Samyojak, Rojgar Sahayak and Prabidhik Sahayak: Bhajani Municipality, Municipal Executive Office, Bhajani, Kailali, Sudurpaschim Province, Nepal Notice regarding filling up of posts on the contract
Under the Prime Minister's Employment Program, the employment service center operated in this Bhajani municipality has to fill the positions through open competition on a contract basis; Interested Nepali citizens who have met the minimum qualifications as per below, within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication of the notice, along with the details of the request, in the name of this office, National Commercial Bank Bhajani's account no. 4150100301010002, this notification has been published to submit the application to the office of this municipality in the prescribed format along with the receipt of payment of the specified fee.
|Employment Coordinator (Rojgar Samyojak)||6th Level Officer||1 (One)|
|Employment Assistant (Rojgar Sahayak)||5th Level Assistant||1 (One)|
|Technical Assistnat (Prabidhik Sahayak)||5th Level Assistant||1 (One)|
1) Required minimum qualification and experience:- In addition to not having any action that would disqualify him for future government service and not being found guilty by the court in any criminal charge showing moral turpitude.
a) For the post of Employment Coordinator:
- Passed at least graduation level or equivalent from an educational institution recognized by the Government of Nepal,
- Completed 21 years and not exceeding 45 years on the last date of application.
b) For the post of Employment Assistant
- Passed at least Proficiency Certificate level or equivalent from an educational institution recognized by the Government of Nepal,
- Having completed 18 years and not exceeding 45 years on the last date of application,
- At least 3 months training in basic computer skills.
c) For the post of Technical Assistant:
- Passed Proficiency Certificate Level or Overseer or Diploma Level in Civil Engineering,
- Having completed 16 years and not exceeding 45 years on the last date of application,
- Having at least 3 months training with basic computer skills, able to prepare and analyze project cost estimates, supervision and final cost statements for construction and maintenance of infrastructure, with experience of working in a team to achieve project goals and results and excellent interpersonal skills Those who have at least 6 months of experience will be considered.
2) Documents to be attached with the application:- Copies of the following documents certified by the applicant himself
b) Earning certificate of minimum educational qualification
c) Character certificate.
d) Certificate of training.
e) Document of experience
f) Copy of certificates related to training and experience. Certified details should be attached).
3) Type of Examination:-
a) Employment Coordinator:- Publication of list of preliminary qualification order and written examination.
b) Employment Assistant and Technical Assistant:- Publication of preliminary merit list and written examination and practical examination.
4) Service facilities and others:- Employment coordinator post filling and service facility related standards, 2076 section 18 and 19 and local level technical assistant and employment assistant post filling standards, 2078 section 13 and 14.
3) Last date for submission of application: 2079-09-18 within office hours.
6) Place to submit the application: Bhajani Municipality Office.
Note: Application form, syllabus and other information including job description can be downloaded from Prime Minister's Employment Program website www.pmep.gov.np and Bhajani Municipality website www.bhajanimun.gov.np.
Sudurpashchim Pradesh Kailali Job Vacancy Government Job