To fill the post of Employment Assistant for the Employment Service Center in Kankai Municipality under the Ministry of Labor, Employment and Social Security, Prime Minister's Employment Program; Interested Nepali citizens who have reached the following qualifications are invited to apply to this office within 15 days.
|Position||Employment Assistant (Rojgar Sahayak)|
|Level||5th Level Assistant|
|Required No.||1 (One)|
1) Minimum qualifications and experience required:
- Passed at least proficiency certificate level or equivalent from an educational institution recognized by the Government of Nepal,
- Achieved at least 3 months of training in basic computer skills.
- Limit of age: - Completed 18 years by the last date of application and not exceeding 45 years.
2) Place of application: - Office of Kankai Municipality
3) Deadline to submit application: - 2078-11-20 at 2:00 p.m.
4) Application Fee: - Rs. 700
5) Type of Selection: Publication of Preliminary Qualification Order, Written and Experimental Examination.
6) Documents attached with the application: - Copies of the following documents certified by the applicant himself.
- Certificate of Eligibility
- Character Certificate
- Experience open documents
- 2 passport size photos
Job Description, Service Facilities, and Others: The criteria for filling the post of Technical Assistant and Employment Assistant at the local level will be as per 2078.
Note: Courses and other information are available at www.kankaimun.gov.np.
First published information: 2078-11-06
Jhapa Province 1 Job Vacancy Government Job