Male Massage Therapist Vacancy at Bhumlu Rural Municipality:
Bhumlu Rural Municipality, Office of the Municipality Municipal Executive, Salle Bhumlu, Kabrepalanchok, Bagmati Pradesh, Nepal
For the Civil Health Center Bhumlu under this Bhumlu rural municipality, we are recruiting a Male Abhayangkarta (Massage Therapist). We invite interested Nepali citizens who meet the qualifications to apply.
Advertisement No.: 2/2080/081
Post: Abhayangkarta (Male Massage Therapist)
Required number: 1 (one) person
Age: Between 18 and 35 years
Skills: As specified
- SLC from a recognized educational institution or equivalent.
- Training from a recognized institution or valid pass from a recognized educational institution.
- Certified copy of Nepali citizenship
- Educational certificate
- Training certificate
- Experience certificate
Exam System: Written, Practical and Interview
Exam Fee: Rs.500. Payment should be made to the internal revenue account of Bhumlu Rural Municipality in the Nabil Bank Limited no. 2150101750045 or at the revenue branch of Bhumlu Village.
Deadline to Apply: 2080/06/10th during office hours
Exam details: The schedule will be published later.
Salary and Benefits: As per the minimum salary scale set by the Government of Nepal for the position. Other benefits for contract employees apply.
- Direct: Submit the application form and necessary documents in person at the Bhumlu rural municipality office.
- Online: Download the form from the municipality's website www.bhumlumun.gov.np. After filling out the form and attaching the required documents, scan and send it as one PDF file to [email protected].
- Contact: Amar Kumar Srivastava. After emailing, please call to confirm receipt of your application.
Note: Application forms can be obtained from the electronic governance service sample forms section on the municipality's website.
3rd time published date: 2080/06/04
Notice Kavre Hospital Job Vacancy Job Vacancy Health Job Government Job