Nepal Oil Corporation NOC (Nepal Oil Nigam) announces various vacancies through open competition and selected candidates are eligible to be filled permanently. Nepali Citizens are invited to submit an application form online at www.jobs.noc.org.np/open online within 21 days from the date of publication of this notice and within 7 days from the date of expiry of the double fee. Detailed information on how to submit an application is also requested on the website.
Vacancy Position and Level:
- Assistant Manager (Administration / 6th Level)
- Assistant Manager (Accounting / 6th Level)
- Assistant Manager (Computer / 6th Level)
- Senior Assistant (Accounting / 5th Level)
- Senior Assistant (Lab / 5th Level)
- Senior Assistant (Computer / 5th Level)
- Senior Assistant (Mechanical Mistri / 4th Level)
- Bowser Operator (Driving)
1) As mentioned above, the examination center for all the posts will be in Kathmandu. Written examination of all the posts will be taken by the Public Service Commission. The schedule of the written examination will be published on 9th Bhadra, 2078.
2) age limit without application till the last date of application, in case of level 4 and 5 completed 18 years and not exceeding 35 years; And in case of level 6 and 7, 21 years should be completed and not exceeding 35 years. However, in case of women and disabled candidates, the upper age limit should not be exceeded by the last date of application. However, there will be no age limit for permanent employees in the service post of the corporation.
3) Examination Forms for Applicants: Rs. 1,000 for Level 6, Rs. 400 for Level 5, Rs. 300 for Level 4 and Rs. 200 for Level 4. But if you apply for the same post in more than 1 inclusive, you will get Rs. 400 for inclusive level 6, Rs. 200 for level 5, Rs. 150 for level 4, and Rs. 100.- Additional examination fee will have to be paid.
4) The duration of the double fee shall not be calculated for the purpose of age, educational qualification, experience period, and other qualifications.
5) Must have obtained the prescribed educational qualification by the last date of application and must have received the certificate or transcript of the educational qualifying body or university. Candidates who have studied in a foreign institution should have determined the equivalent of the qualification they have obtained from the concerned body.
6) The syllabus can be obtained from the Corporation's website www.noc.org.np/syllabus.
7) The details of the rejected application form will be posted on the website of the corporation.
8) Certificates up to the minimum educational qualification required along with the application should be submitted.
9) For technical service, engineering group, level 6 and above, one has to submit the certificate of registration registered by the Engineering Council.
Vacancy published Date: 2078-3-30 (14th July 2021)
Internal Competition Vacancy Notice:
Performance Appraisal (Karya Sampadan Mulyankan) Note:
How To Apply:
Things to consider when filling out the application form: Notice regarding filling up of online application form and submission of application form fee:
It is advised to submit the application form along with the application fee for the various posts vacant in Nepal Oil Corporation Limited from 2078-03-30 to 2088-04-19. For those who are unable to submit the application form and fee within that period, the application can be made by paying a double fee till 2088-04-26. The duration of the double fee will not be calculated for age, educational qualification, experience period, and other qualification
Things to consider when filling out the application form:
1) After the applicants (candidates) submit the application fee within the stipulated time period as per the information, form verification and another process will be taken forward.
2) Register first For that, click on Apply where you have filled in the advertisement or click on Registration in the top-right corner of the screen.
A) Password must be at least 6 characters, including a Capital letter, a Symbol, and a Number.
B) Write in Captcha and Small letter as seen while keeping Captcha code and click on continue
3) After this you will get a Login ID Since you have to use the same login ID even when applying for more than one advertisement and getting the admission card, you have to keep the login ID and password safe.
4) Click on Apply again
5) then fill in the available fields and submit the details The name and family details of the applicant must be written in Nepali Unicode.
6) After the above process, you will receive the Application Confirmation Slip mentioned in the examination fee The Application Confirmation Slip can also be downloaded or printed by logging into your portal and going to the Applied Vacancies tab.
7) After submitting the online application form, you have to submit the examination fee in accordance with the application number received through connectIPS or eSewa. Online application form for non-deposit of prescribed amount will not be considered as formal.
8) When paying for connectIPS or eSewa, you can re-login using your User Id and Password or click on View all vacancies. Payment can be made by clicking on the option you want to use.
9) As the examination fee and attached documents will be verified by the corporation, it will take some time.
10) As mentioned above, the examination center for all the posts will be in Kathmandu. Written examination of all the posts will be taken by the Public Service Commission. The schedule of the written examination will be published on September 26, 2078.
11) Once submitted, the application form cannot be edited again If the prescribed examination fee is not paid, if the online application form is filled by submitting false details, or if the certificate is insufficient as per the details, the application form will be canceled automatically.
12) Information that the application has been rejected or accepted will be communicated via SMS (NTC / Ncell mobile number only). And the information can be viewed in a few days by logging in. Rejected applications can be corrected and re-submitted by the same login by the last day of the application.
13) In case of inclusion, when applying to a group other than women, it is mandatory to upload the certificate as specified in the advertisement notice.
14) The approval of the concerned office must be submitted if the qualified employee of any organization wants to be a candidate. Employees working permanently in this corporation will not be allowed to apply for the same level post.
15) The course is available on the Corporation's website noc.org.np/syllabus.
If there is any problem while filling up the application form, please contact Corporation No. 01-4262780 / 01-4263481 (Ext .: 293, 290, 232 Administration Branch or 206, 233 System Branch) during office hours.Job Vacancy Government Job