With the vision to expand and strengthen the management team, NIBL Ace Capital Ltd. is Inviting applications from self-motivated, dynamic, and competent individuals in the following position:
1. Head-Legal & Compliance
Number of requirements: 1 (One)
Age: Not exceeding 35 years
Education: Masters's or Bachelor's Degree in Law with at least 50% marks or 3 CGPA or equivalent
from universities recognized by the Government of Nepal. Preference will be given to Commercial Law.
Experience Minimum 3 years of experience in the legal field with experience especially in compliance and reporting, legal interpretation, contract writing, and negotiation. Priority will be given to experience in public limited companies.
- Sound knowledge of Investment Banking/Merchant Banking/Private Equity.
- Proficiency in drafting and reviewing legal documents.
- Sound knowledge of Commercial Law, Investment/Merchant Banking, SEBON Regulations and Al btlf3t1011 Law. & other relevant Acts and Laws.
- Leadership skills, excellent command of Nepali and English language.
- Handle legal matters and ensure compliance of both the Company and the Fund.
- Provide legal guidance to the Company and Fund's management to protect the interest.
- Draft contracts/agreements, resolutions, letters, and memos relevant to funds investment and provide a legal opinion,
- Help the company's investment team to implement the terms of the contracts/agreements.
- Liaise with external law firms whenever required.
- Responsible to perform functions of handling BoD meetings, annual report preparation, and conducting AGM of the Company and the Funds.
If you possess the zeal to work in a professional team and meet the aforementioned requirements. forward your cover letter, an updated resume, and credentials along with a photograph mentioning the position applied for in the subject line of the email: [email protected]. Applications must be sent within 15 days of the vacancy's published date.Banking Career Job Vacancy Banking Job