Ramnagar Rural Municipality (Gaupalika), Rural Municipal Executive Office, Ramnagar, Sarlahi Vacancy for Krishi Bikas Adikrit and Veterinary Officer: In Ramnagar Rural Municipality, for the posts of Veterinary officer and agricultural development officer, according to the procedure for managing technical staff under contract 2074 and according to decision No. 39 of the village assembly, it is necessary to appoint staff through open competition; This notification has been published for interested Nepalese citizens who have qualified for the following conditions to submit their applications during office hours within 7 (seven) days from the date of publication of the notification for the second time.
The application form can be downloaded from the website of Ramnagar Gaupalika office at www.ramnagarmun.gov.np and submitted to the office.
- Agriculture Development Officer (Krishi Bikash Adhikrit), 6th Level - 1 (One)
- Veterinary Officer 6th Level- 1 (One)
1) Required Minimum Educational Qualification:
a) For Animal Service Officer: Graduation pass or above in Animal Science/Veterinary from a recognized educational institution.
b) For Agricultural Development Officer: Graduation in Agriculture from a recognized educational institution or above
2) Age limit: Must be 18 years old and not exceeding 35 years.
3) Contract period: till 2080 Ashad end.
4) Salary: According to prevailing laws.
5) Place of submission of application: Ramnagar Village Executive Office, Ramnagar.
6) Location of application form: Ramnagar Village Executive Office, Ramnagar.
7) Type of examination: written, interactive, experimental.
8) Documents to be attached with the application: copy of Nepali citizenship and educational certificate, 2 copies of passport size photograph, work experience document if working experience.
9) Examination fee: For Officer level Rs. 1000 Cash receipt deposited in the revenue branch of Ramnagar Rural Municipality.
10) the Last date for submission of application: up to 2079-06-15 (if the last day for submission of application is a public holiday, then the next day during office hours)
11) Necessary documents: (All the documents must be verified and submitted by the candidate himself.)
a) Copy of Nepali Citizenship Certificate 1 copy
b) Candidate's personal details.
c) 3 copies of passport-size photographs.
d) Copy of all educational qualification certificates one/one 1/1 copy.
e) One copy of proof of work experience and training.
f) 1/1 copy of the certificate if registered in the concerned council.
12) It will be published after the exam date. (Note: Experienced will be given special preference).
Second time published date 2079-06-09
Sarlahi Veterinary Job Madhesh Pradesh Job Vacancy Health Job Government Job