Aishwarya Multiple Campus (AMC) was established in 2006 AD (2063 BS) with the support of some intellectual people and conscious guardians. AMC is affiliated with Tribhuvan University and approved by University Grants Commission of Nepal. It is located in Hasanpur, Dhangadhi, Kailali district of Nepal. Due to the dedicated qualified lecturers, hardworking students and conscious guardians the campus is making academic breakthrough since its establishment the campus administration is making the best efforts for all-around career development of students by managing various teaching materials and scientific technologies.
The availability of qualified staff, sufficient number of students, qualified teaching staffs, lots of teaching materials are prerequisites to run Science faculty. The aim of the campus is to avail science education at minimum cost to poor and disadvantaged class of students and at the same time the campus has also to stand as an independent institution.
The vision of AMC is to make it an educational destination with its comprehensive and integrated learning network and be a major contributor to provide a useful and quality education.
The mission of AMC is to serve the students, communities and the region through quality, affordable and accessible academic and career oriented education with superior talent that is sensitive to Corporate Governance, Corporate Social Responsibility, Environmental concerns, Scientific research and believe that enduring corporate success can be achieved, by high performing organizations, which adhere to ethical principles in life.
- To develop hidden gems of tomorrow.
- To transform the way people think and do things through education.
- To be a bold and dynamic community with no walls.
- To provide an excellent, relevant and responsive education across a wide range of disciplines.
- To be established as a college, known for the quality of teaching and learning with a particular commitment to education for employment and harmonization with the various professions, business, industry and government.
CORE VALUES & NORMS:
- Life-long learning
- Diversity and respect
- Collaboration, service and community involvement
STRATEGIC AREAS & PRIORITIES:
- Infrastructural Development
- Quality Improvement
- Financial Sustainability
- Diversity Management
- Program Growth
- Community Involvement
- Technology & Information Management
- Lifelong Affiliation
- Human Resources Management
- Visibility and Prestige
- Qualified and well-trained lecturers.
- Practice of curriculum with life skills.
- Tranquil and modern buildings.
- Teaching through multimedia projectors.
- Well-stocked reference materials with e-library.
- Well-equipped science lab.
- Three-month Computer, Accounting Package for management faculty.
- Educational tours.
- Ideal playground and sufficient sports materials.
- Banking Internship, Workshop, Report Writing and Presentation for Management.
- Field visit related to population and environment and report writing, field visit and report writing in farming in Science Faculty.
- Commerce second year: Industrial and Management tour.
- Workshop seminar in science faculty.
- Modern generator for lighting and fans at the time of load shedding.
- Special lecturers by famous personalities and university lecturers.