Amar Shadhi Multiple Campus (ASMC) was established in 2008 AD (2065 BS) located in Rajapur, Bardiya district of Nepal. It is affiliated to T.U. It offers bachelor degree programs such as Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) and Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS) with the most instructive classes.
Amar Shahid Multiple Campus (ASMC) is the first multiple campus in Rajapur Municipality. Realizing the demands of students, it lunched B.Ed., BBS and BA programme. As a result, the students of Amar Shahid Multiple Campus is getting the golden opportunity to study with affordable fees. It believes that qualified, experienced and dedicated tutor, hardworking students and cooperative guardians are the elements behind its success.
Currently, the following streams are being conducted at Amar Shahid Multiple Campus:
Programs Year of Starting:
- Ed: 2065 B.S.
- BBS: 2067 B.S.
- BA: 2070 B.S.
Vision: To develop as a centre of excellence for professional and practical education as per with national and international standard.
Mission: To produce self-reliant, confident and responsible youth for the society; to serve the nation for literacy target and enlighten deprived students with education and to run Master Level in general faculties.
- To provide easy access to high quality education in Education, Management, Humanities as well as other academic and professional fields to its students at an affordable cost.
- Expose students to new ideas, fresh vision, and pragmatic ambition and enhance their competency in the ever-changing social environment.
- Prepare and assist students in improving their future prospects through career counselling and placement support, job training, presentation and group discussion.
- Promote and practice a convenient distance education concept.
- Promote and spread job-oriented education in rural and tribal area.
- Those student who have completed intermediate in Education (I.Ed.) or +2 in education or equivalent are eligible for B.Ed admission.
- The students who have passed intermediate or +2 equivalent degree in any discipline can apply for B.Ed admission.
The documents required are as follows:
- Two recent passport sizes photographs without caps & any other object that partially blocks the face of the candidate. These photographs should be pasted on the space provided in the application form and admit card.
- A certified and true copy/photocopy of the mark-sheet of the 10th standard.
- Candidates who have passed 10th standard from India or abroad have to submit an enlistment certificate issued by the concerned board.
- A copy of valid national passport or citizenship certificate or valid official document proving the nationality in case of foreign candidates.