Atharva Business College was founded in 2013 AD by eminent academicians having rich educational experience. The team of Atharva is totally focused, committed, and result-oriented. The college inherits its name from Atharva Veda. Atharva Veda, a scripture of Hinduism, known to be the storehouse of all knowledge.
The college is affiliated with Pokhara University and is offering Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM), and Bachelor of Health Care Management (BHCM) programs. Ideally located in Bansbari, (Near Australian Embassy) Maharajgunj, Kathmandu, the college intends to provide the students with the best learning environment and groom them to take on leadership and entrepreneurial roles in the future. The ‘motto’ of the college is education for excellence and the college always strives towards fulfilling this very motto. Atharva has been triumphant in honing the learners' potentials and transforming them into diligent, skilled, and efficient leaders in today's competitive business world.
Atharva Business College envisions becoming a renowned center for learning that provides abundant opportunities for learners who want to lead the world. It wants to become a leading institution producing globally competitive human resources.
The mission of Atharva Business College is to promote a learning environment for students to explore their potentialities to fit in speedy developing business administration with the knowledge and skill acquired through oriented learning activities. The college enhances opportunities to learn to be thoughtful and responsible managers, entrepreneurs, and leaders to lead society.
Atharva Business College (ABC) has been committed to providing quality education with innovative principles and ideas in the business management field in order to provide high valued human resources for the nation. Hospitality, Health Care, Business, and Entrepreneurship sectors have been growing day by day with the growth of the world economy. Competitions, challenges, nature, and even the taste and desire of valued customers have been changing in the same manner. In order to solve these problems and change them into opportunities, we need management leaders with innovative ideas and skills. Atharva Business College bridges the gap between need and human resource management.
- Well facilitated infrastructure
- Experienced and professional faculty members
- Individual caring
- Internship and placement assistance
- com as a placement partner
- Antarprerana as business incubation partner
- Public service commission exam preparation classes
- Other soft skills development programs and Value-added activities
- Association with Hospitals, Hotels, Multinational Companies(MNCs), Corporate Houses and Government agencies
- Technology-enabled classrooms
- Free internet access
- Cafeteria with hygienic food
- Sports and Recreational Activities
- Hostel with the best accommodation
Eligibility to Apply & Requirements for Admission:-
Students are eligible for admissions in our undergraduate programs if the following prerequisites are fulfilled:
- The student must have a minimum of 12 years of formal education from Nepal or Abroad
- At least 2.0 CGPA or 45% marks in High School (+2)
- Minimum grade “D+” in every subject at 11th and 12th
The selection process is based in the Entrance Exam followed by Interviews.
Admission Application should include:-
- Certified copy of the academic transcript of school level.
- Certified copy of the academic transcript of +2 or intermediate level or A Level.
- Certified copy of the character certificates of +2 or intermediate level or A Level.
- Original migration certificate.
- Certified copy of the citizenship certificate.
Note: entrance examination will be conducted individually.
Atharva Business College provides academic scholarships for deserving students based on the academic achievements and considering other factors. We reward our semester toppers with cash prize and gift hampers to boost their morale and encourage them to achieve excellent results. Our students have appreciated our scholarship and reward schemes.