Damak Multiple Campus was established in 1981 AD (2038 BS) as a community owned Campus; which is located in Damak-9, Jhapa of Nepal. It is only the QAA certified campus in the Eastern Nepal, affiliated to Tribhuvan University and National Examinations Board (NEB). It is completely supported and managed by the local people of Damak.
It emphasis on management gradually, the focus has gone to all faculties- Humanities, Education, Management and Science. The Environment Science programs has drawn much attention due to its global issues. Master degree programs is also an excellent for the production of qualified manpower. It equally has given importance to extracurricular activities to boost the student’s genius. The students are permitted to launch programs through the literary forum, Youth Red Cross Circle (YRCC) and so on.
Damak Multiple Campus offers TU affiliated programs such as Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Environmental Science, Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Physics and Master of Business Studies (MBS). It also offers NEB affiliated ten plus two programs such as Education, Management, Humanities and Science.
Mission and Vision: Damak Multiple Campus is a comprehensive learning and teaching institution offering high quality innovative instructions and support to all those who need and value these services. Seamless links with the community, advanced technology and a culturally rich environment promote students' achievement and academic excellences.
Salient Features of Damak Multiple Campus:
- Only the QAA certified campus in the Eastern Nepal,
- World class infra -structure,
- Quality education,
- Comfortable and cognitive environment,
- Affordable fee structure,
- Both English and Nepali medium classes,
- Well-equipped and separate spacious laboratories for physics,
- Provision of class test, monthly test and terminal examinations,
- Spacious computer lab with free computer training and internet facilities,
- Audio visual classes,
- Industrial/Educational tour/Excursion,
- Well-furnished and up-to-date library and resource facility with wide range of reading materials,
- Hygienic cafeteria,
- Wide range of resources for students personality development,
- Medical care with regular health check-ups,